The Little Prince

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another short continuing of Zira's POV, this is the last one I promise. Zira is getting lots of attention and love right now than the other characters so hang in there you guys lol!

And I'm sorry if I'm updating late now. I realize that I update the book after two or three days. It's just that, I'm a current Senior in high school. This school year has been keeping me EXTREMELY busy with the work and applying for colleges.

But since I'm sick and home today, I'll still update the book. I will NEVER let my readers down. You guys are too awesome!! (: Now you may read and enjoy chapter 56.

Xoxo,

Skyy15<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Zira's POV*

END OF FLASH BACK, CURRENT DAY...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Remember from Athena's POV in chapter 53 or 54, the time is still two in a half years!)

The sun slowly rise above the mountains sending light all across the Savannah. Scar and I are next to each other cuddled sleep. Everything was so quiet and peaceful until...

"Uncle Scar, uncle Scar!!" A young voice calls.

Scar roll over in his sleep with a loud groan.

"Uncle Scaaaaar!"

I open my left eye. I see standing in the den's entrance is the Pride Lands Prince.

"Simba, what are you doing here so early? Don't your parents know you're over here??" I ask.

The golden brown cub nod his head with a smile. "Uh huh! My mommy sent Zazu to make sure I'm not coming up with any tricks."

"Oh okay. Well, your uncle is still sleeping. Mind coming back later?"

"But uncle Scar promised me yesterday that he'll teach me how to hunt while daddy is at work. Promises aren't meant to be broken, right Zira?"

I nod. "Breaking promises are bad things little one." I turn my head looking at Scar. He's snoring with droll sliding down his mouth. I roll my eyes and pull on his ear gently with my teeth. "Scar, honey, wake up!"

Scar groans again. He sits half way up and yawn. "What is it?"

"Your little nephew Simba is here. He's ready for his first day of hunt training and said you promise to teach him!"

Simba nods. "Uh huh!"

Scar smiles down at his nephew. "Oh how could I ever forget? Come on Prince, we'll start now."

"YAY!"

I chuckle. "Not so loud, the neighbors may still be sleeping." Scar and I live next to door to a family of Ethiopian wolves.

Simba follows Scar out the den. I watch them until they were out of sight then laid back down. I roll on my side and place a paw over my belly. Scar and I are finally expecting. We're both hoping for a boy so the cub can follow in Scar's paw prints becoming King.

Hmmm, if we can only just get rid of that little Simba though.

"Zira, Zira!!" Scar calls from outside.