Take Over

Sarafina

"This can't be right. Am I dreaming right now?" Says Sarabi.

Zira shook her head chuckling. "Oh this is no dream, Sarabi."

I frowned. "How come your so happy about this, Zira? Do you see what your husband is doing?! He's allowing the hyenas to come in the Pride Lands and be inside Pride Rock. Lions and hyenas are two different creatures. They don't get along!"

"Oh Sarafina, it's alright to be jealous. But sometimes you got to grow up. Scar will NEVER have feelings for you, he is MINES. Let him live his dream. Stop ruining it!"

"Excuse me?! I swear if you weren't pregnant, I'll-"

"Enough!" Yelled a voice.

It was Simba's aunt Athena. She comes forward standing between Zira and I.

"Thank you cause this loud argument is giving me a headache." Says Scar.

Scar walks up and stands closely beside Zira. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Sarabi is upset about the changes you made letting the hyenas live here. Sarafina is feeling some type of way about our relationship I guess. She's always been so jealous of us!" Zira explained.

I shook my head. "No Zira, I'm never jealous of you two. I don't know what makes you believe that lie. What ever Scar and I had before is now in the past. All I care about is my daughter."

"Now stop making unnecessary arguments! Tonight is already too much for us since we've lost our King and my son." Said Sarabi, frowning at Zira.

Zira roll her eyes. She turn facing Scar with a smile. "Scar, would you like to announce the other news to the whole pride?"

Scar nods. "Yes. Attention! Everyone gather around!!"  

What's going on? I wonder.

"We all know Sarabi is Mufasa's Queen..." Scar starts off.

"What is he doing now?" Sarabi asks, almost in a quiet whisper. She squints her eyes with confusion.

"That is now erased. Zira will rise as the Pride Lands new gorgeous Queen. She is my wife after all!" Scar finished, smiling lovingly at Zira.

Sarabi and the rest of the lionesses gasp including little Nala. He can't replace Sarabi like that!

"You can't replace Sarabi like that!" I growl.

Zira step a inch close to me and smiles wider than before. "Oh yes he can, he's the King! Just accept it Sarafina. There's nothing you or Sarabi's pride lionesses can do about it."

"I say we leave Pride Rock!" A lioness suggests out loud.

"Yea, we don't need this." Said another.

"We have Cubs to raise!" A third one shouts.

Scar and Zira are already losing trust from the pride. That is not good.

"No one will be going anywhere!" Scar roars angrily. "This is my kingdom. You will do what ever I or Zira says. Got it? If you fail to listen, I'm sure the hyenas will love lion meat tonight."

Everyone including myself stood terrified. We got to find a way to escape. Who will help us? Great Kings please guide us all to freedom. Why is Scar doing this to us? He is filled with so much anger and throwing it on us. Zira acts like a follower. We don't deserve any of this! Oh Mufasa, you've left us all too soon...