Truth Or Dare (Leo)

You silently walk with Percy to his cabin for a game with truth or dare. He slings an arm around your shoulder as you two walk inside, everyone's attention going to you. You look at all who's here - Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Connor, Travis, and Leo.

You turn your head and glare at Percy who laughs. Leo just had to be here. You take a seat between Connor and Travis on the floor.

"So who's first?" Piper says, looking at everyone.

Percy grins,"Me! Okay hm Connor truth or dare?"

"Hmm dare!" Connor shouts.

Percy smirks. "I dare you to be Mr.D's slave the rest of the day."

Connor mumbles under his breath and leaves the cabin to find Mr. D. It basically went like that, someone asking truth or dare and then that person had to leave, no one ever calling on Leo or you.

Leo would tap his fingers and huff every time that he didn't get picked. Eventually it came down to just you, Leo, and Percy.

"Ha! Now you gotta pick one of us!" Leo yelled and Percy's smirk grew.

"Hey (Y/N)? Can you get me that book over there on my dresser?" Percy says looking at Leo who stares at him.

"Sure." You reply, smiling. You hop up and go to the back of the cabin, picking up a shirt that sits on the dresser, muttering an, "Ew."

You hear something pound and then Leo."Perseus Jackson! The gods above!"

You drop the shirt and go to find the door shut with Leo lending against it, muttering to himself." He had to do this. He just had to leave me alone with-" he stops after noticing you standing there. "Uh,"

And that's when it hits you. You and your crush are standing in the cabin. Alone. You frown. Shoot.

Leo scratches his neck and looks at the floor. "So, (Y/N), um I, uh...I got nothin'."

"W-Why did Percy l-lock us in here?" You stutter out, feeling your cheeks flush.

"Well...I um," he pauses and looks at you, his chocolate brown eyes looking straight into your (e/c) ones. You put a hand on the well to steady yourself, your knees feeling like jelly.

"Listen (Y/N) I well I have liked you for a really long time and I understand, ya' know if you, uh, don't feel the same. But the point is, that I think that I like you enough that I just, I, uh, I think, I love you."

You smile and walk up to him and whisper four words back.

"I love you too."

Alrighty so how do you like it? I'm doing-

Nico

Or Jason

Or Percy

You vote for who next!

Bye!