The Sea Monster (Percy)

You sling a brown towel over your shoulder, looking at your siblings who smile. "Are we ready to go?"

Your sister, Katie, smiles. "Yep, but first we have to go get everyone." You nod and you and Katie walk to the Hermes cabin first, of course for Katie's boyfriend Travis and his brother.

After that the four of you - Connor, Travis, Katie, and you - go to get Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, and Percy who is supposed to be with Jason who is with Leo and Piper.

"Hey, Jason! Where's Percy?" Connor asks and Leo elbows Jason in the ribs smiling.

"Uh," Jason says, looking around. "Oh look! I forgot my towel, be right back!" He takes off toward the Zeus/ Jupiter cabin, running inside. You look at Leo, eyebrows raised.

He frowns and glances at Piper. "Take it away Piper!"

Piper rolls her eyes, smiling. " We're not sure where he is (Y/N), but we figure he's already at the beach waiting for us."

"Oh okay." You say, looking at the ground. Connor grins and takes off running to the beach, the rest of you following after him. You stop at the shore, watching as Connor cannonballs in and Travis jumps almost on top of him.

"Woohoo!" Leo yells, diving into the water. Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth slowly wade into the water. You stand on the shore as Jason runs up beside you.

"Come on (Y/N) its just water!" Jason says, winking. Before you can process why he's winking at you, he runs and throws you in.

You hold your nose and go underwater quickly shutting your eyes. You open them under the water and see two sea green eyes in front of you. You start to swum up when they grab you, pulling you toward them.

You can suddenly breathe and smile at your boyfriend. "I knew it was you." He says," I could never forget those (e/c) eyes."

You smile and hug him." I know Percy."

I am now taking requests.

If you didn't get this, Percy, Leo, and Jason were planning on surprising you at the beach and Leo and Jason were trying to hide that Percy was already there. Okay bye. If you have any questions ask I'll be glad to answer.