Tea Party(Percy Jackson)

"Mom!" Your little girl shouted, running into the kitchen and sliding on her socks toward you. You put a hand out to stop her from getting too close to the stove, and chuckled. "Mom, Mom, Mom! Mooooommmm!"

"What, (Daughter's Name), what?" You laughed, looking at Percy sitting at the dining room table with a stack of mail. He simply smiled.

"Will you and Dad come have a tea party with me?" She asked sweetly, folding her hands together and doing the Puppy-Dog-Eyes. She had Percy's eyes and looked the same way he did when he did it.  Too adorable to be ignored.

"Sure sweetie, just let me take these cookies out of the oven.  You get everything set up for us." She nodded excitedly and raced back of to her room. You pulled the cookies from the over and set them on top of the stove to cool.

"I'm sure we'll regret this later," Percy said, taking the mail and setting it on top of the fridge away from your daughter's reach. "You never know what she can pull on us."

You whacked him in the stomach with an oven mit, shaking your head. "Come on, she'll probably want us in there right now."

You two made your way to your daughter's room after shutting the stove off and when you walked in were greeted with a small table in the doorway. You knocked on the door frame and (Daughter's Name) appeared.

"Hi, I'll be your server today, but alas, you may not go in dressed like that." She pointed at both of your clothes and giggled. You looked at Percy and he ruffled your daughter's hair.

"Guess we better go change huh?" She nodded to his statement and you two went off to your bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you appeared back at her doorway in a long sleeved dress down to your knees, red in color with Percy by your side dressed in a red button up and black slacks with a black bowtie, you were sure your daughter would let you in.

"May we come in now?" Your daughter shook her head. She went off into her room and into the closet before coming back with an orange and black boa. You held our your hand and she handed you the black on, you proceeded to wrap it around your neck and Percy groaned getting his.

"(Daughter's Name), this doesn't match very well." He mumbled and she shrugged. You and Percy made your way inside, picking your way around some loose toys. She sat you down between a giant tiger and a small bear stuffed animal. Percy was placed across from you between a dolphin and a dog.  You daughter sat between the dolphin and tiger.

"May we feast!" She giggled and poured both you and Percy some air tea. You picked yours up, your pinkie out, and began to pretend to drink it. Percy just stared at his cup as if that would cause the air to magically make it appear. You nudged his foot when you noticed (Daughter's Name) frown, looking at him.

"Oh," He said, lifting his plastic tea cup and bringing it close to his lips before pretending to take a sip. "It's wonderful!"

Your daughter gave him an odd look.

"You can taste it?" She asked. "I've never been able to taste it. . ." You looked at Percy in hope he'd come up with a logical answer.

"Er, yeah!" He agreed looking at you panicked. "Once you get as old as me and your mom you can taste it too." She grinned and looked at you.

"Really Mom? You can taste it too?"

"Oh yes, of course!" You nodded and looked at your plate. "But I must ask, when's supper?" Your daughter only giggled at your words. You and Percy gave each other confused looks. Your daughter took your hand in one of her tiny ones and Percy's hand with the other.

"Silly Mom, you were gonna make supper!"

Hi!