Oh, That's Gross (Nico di Angelo)

Modern Au.

You roll out of bed, hoping to not wake your boyfriend and tip toe to the kitchen. Your stomach rumbled and you frowned. Food! it told you. You looked through the cabinets of your house pulling out some chocolate pudding. Putting it on the table, you grab bacon from the freezer and stick it in the oven.

You pull off the top to the pudding and wait for your bacon to be done. Once you put some bacon on a plate, you sit at the table and put your pudding over it.

"Mmm," You say, eating the chocolate covered bacon.

"(Y/N)?" Nico asks, rubbing his eyes. "What the heck are you eating and why?"

You put the rest of the bacon in your mouth and chuckle nervously. "Well, funny you should ask..."

He sits beside you at the table and stares at your plate. "Well, are you going to tell me why you're eating chocolate covered bacon at four in the morning?"

"Hungry?" You say, more like a question than a statement.

He sighs. "First, ice cream with lemons, then, chicken with yogurt and waffles, and now this," He gestures to your plate. "Why the weird food cravings?"

"Nico, I'm pregnant." You say and his eyes widen.

"I'm going to be a dad!?"

So I let my friends at school read this and here are what they said,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And,

It better be a girl or I really will turn you into a stuffed animal. Octavia would be happy to help me.