Fight Me(Leo Valdez)

Okay, so most of my readers(77%) are female, but there is a two percent that is male(All other percentage is private) and I've been wondering, does it bother you guys when I use her, herself, or nouns that specify the reader as female? I don't want to offend anyone by asking this or by always saying that the reader is a girl. So again, do the nouns I use bother anyone?

"Leo. . .?" You asked, rounding the corner into the kitchen. You've been upstairs, in the living room and dining room and there was no sign of Leo. You scanned the kitchen and still nothing. he was a tall boy, where could he have been? You huffed and opened the front door, stomping onto the porch. You heard a loud ting and right before you stepped of the porch, a screwdriver rolled off the roof and landed on the concrete in front of you.

"What in the name. . .?" You stepped off the porch quickly and turned around, holding up your hand you block the sun from your eyes. When your eyes adjusted to the sunlight, you noticed Leo on the roof, sitting perched on the roof, trying to fix your chimney.

"Leo!" You shouted and he froze, his hands in the process of getting a drill. "When I said you could come over I didn't mean to fix my house!"

"It was broken and bothering me!" He called back, setting down the drill and scrambling to get it after it started to slide down the roof.

"Get down from there!" You huffed.

"No way, (Y/N)!" He laughed and continued to fix the chimney.

"I'll call the police on you!"

"Go ahead, (Y/N), the po-po can fight me!" You rolled your eyes.

"Just get down from the roof you idiotic boy!" Shouted your neighbor and you gave them an apologetic smile. They only glared.

Leo grumbled and packed his tools into his belt and slid down the roof, hopping off. he stuck his tongue out at your neighbor who gasped and stepped back in surprise. You smacked Leo upside the head and grabbed his ear, dragging him toward the door.

"They can fight me too." Leo muttered and you couldn't help but laugh.

You loved that Latino boy.