Sweetie (Luke Castellan)

So yeah I didn't finish the Connor one ;-; ... and now Luke will be alive*brofists the lovely penguin readers*

Days after Luke had sacrificed himself you never came out of your cabin. Not to eat or anything. When Percy and Annabeth managed to actually get you out, you never smiled or laughed, just sat there dazed off into your own little world.

Percy usually brought you food and drinks while Annabeth stayed with you for hours, always avoiding the 'Luke' topic. Today was a 'sit in by yourself' day and you did exactly that.

Covering yourself up in blankets from head to toe all you could think about was Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke dying. Luke laughing. Luke smiling. Every scenario Luke had every done in his lifetime that you were there to witness. Every last thing.

Stop it! You scold yourself, Don't make yourself cry! You whimpered and rolled onto your stomach, face down in the pillow. You closed your eyes. Maybe I can get some sleep. . .

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/NNNN!" You hear someone shout but ignore it, groaning and squeezing your eyes shut. You suddenly start shaking from someone's hands. "Get up! Get up, get up, get uppp!"

"No, go away whoever you are, let me lay here." You say a bit harshly.

"Oh come on, just get up." The voice says. "We have to train today."

"No! Get out." You snap, opening your eyes, but not removing the blankets.

"You're sure?" The voice asks again. "Are you even sure you know who I am?"

"Just. Get. Out." You say, venom lacing your words.

You hear the door open. "Whatever you say Sweetie."

Your eyes snap open. Sweetie was what Luke had called you while he was still alive. Whoever is playing this cruel joke is going to pay. You rip the blankets and stand up, staring at the person in the doorway who smirks.

"Look who decided to get up." He says and you run toward him tackling him in a hug.

"Luke!"

This was short....Oh! The Connor one is going to be later today or next week...yeah I don't feel hood so it depends...