Our Little Rockin' Champ(Percy Jackson)

It was a beautiful disaster really. Being with him was. But you couldn't ever leave him. Two little children kept you from doing so. Sometimes monster's would find you out here in your apartment with Percy or there was the usual arguments all marriages encountered. Two boys, one almost exactly like you and the other like his father. You loved them with all your heart and you figured they were what made you a family. You always figured Percy would leave you at some point, but he never did. For that, you were eternally grateful.

Laying in bed one night while a thunderstorm boomed outside, you stared at the ceiling, feeling the warmth of Percy's arm draped over your waist. It felt like it was holding you to Earth. Holding you with him. Even with that limited touch, you knew you were safe. Your bedroom door creaked open slowly to reveal your youngest. You sat up, Percy's arm falling from your body. He clutched a bear to his chest and you realized he was crying. You patted the bed in a silent invitation and he climbed into bed with you and Percy, Percy's eyes fluttering open.

"What's wrong little champ?" He asked your son, sitting up on his elbow and you pulled your son into your lap. You wiped at the tears on his face and he just stared out the window as rain pattered the glass and thunder clapped loudly. "Afraid huh?"

You looked at Percy, daring him to tease him for it and he caught your glance. Your son crawled from your lap and to Percy, his hands clenching the fabric of Percy's shirt. "You don't have to be scared." You said quietly.

Percy nodded. "Listen, think about it like this. You want to be a guitar player when you grow up right?" The little boy nodded. Percy continued, "Think of it as this, the rain as the stomping of feet to your bands music, the thunder the bass in the background, giving your song it's rhythm, and the lightning as the spot light, shining just on you." He tickled your son's stomach and he giggled before snuggling into you and your husband and dozing off.

"You're very good with him," You whisper, rubbing your son's back lightly to keep him asleep. Percy smiled and kissed your forehead, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing overhead.

"I know it, angel. Maybe he'll be our little rockin' champ one day." He replied and you grinned and laughed softly.

"Maybe Percy. Or maybe he'll want to be like his older brother as a doctor." He rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled.

"I love you, sweet pea." He said after a little while of silence.

"Love you too dear."

I like this one personally.