Oh, No(Will Solace)

You mumbled to yourself and you stared in your fridge for something to eat. Your boyfriend was out at the library, checking out some books for you while you stayed home. You pulled out the cookie dough, reading the instructions about the time your home phone rang. You answered it, only paying attention to the cookie dough.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N), did you say the last book was Shiver or Sinner?" Will's voice asked you and you bit your lip, mumbling to yourself.

"I could bake these at 350 for ten minutes or 3, 500 for one minute. . ."

The other end with was quiet before Will broke it. " (Y/N), dear, that's not how it works," He paused. "Don't do that,"

"Or maybe, a second with-"

"(Y/N), stop please before I come home to a pile of ashes," Will pleaded and you sighed.

"Will, I want to bake cookies," You whined.

"Then bake them right so we still have a home," There was rustling in the background before he continued. "Now, was the last book Shiver or Sinner?"

You rolled your eyes, laying the dough down and twirling the phone cord around your finger. "The first book is Shiver, the last book is Sinner,"

"And you wanted the last one?" He reponded.

"Yes,"

"Alright, I'm heading to get these checked out and then I'm on my way home, can I hang up and trust you not to turn the oven on unless you're baking your cookies the right way?"

You didn't reply and he sighed. "I'm not hanging up until you say you'll cook them the right way or that you won't cook them at all."

You smirked a little. "Then I'll hang up," You pushed the end call button before Will could respond and then put the phone back on the hook. You knew Will would be freaked at the fact you hung up and you grabbed a cookie sheet down, laughing a little to yourself.

You set it for 350 degrees and put the cookies in the oven, setting the kitchen timer. You laughed a little and headed to the kitchen table to clear off the few magazines and newspapers that had made a home there.

You hummed as you worked and set them on the counter, checking the oven quickly before picking them up again and heading to the living room where you laid them on the coffee table. You heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway as you made your way back into the kitchen and you had to fight a smile off your face.

"(Y/N)!" Will's voice echoed through the house and you pulled the cookies out of the oven, setting them on top of the stove and setting your hand on your hips, turning to see Will enter the kitchen.

His hair was a wild mess, sticking up in ways you didn't think we're possible, his eyes were wide, full of worry and his posture was stiff and tense. You felt a little guilty but you couldn't help but giggle a little as he set the book on the kitchen table and frowned at you.

You smiled and stepped over, gesturing to the cookies. "You want a cookie?"

**PLEASE READ**

Hello, I am so sorry I didn't update. Does anyone have a request that I have skipped over and not done? Or have a request that you haven't told me, please comment me or PM me, I am sorry and will try to update some more.