Sick (Percy Jackson )

You skipped out of the (g/p) cabin and headed to the pavillion, in search of your boyfriend. You skidded to a stop, looking at the Poseidon table; Percy wasn't there. Your eyes looked around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" You heard Leo's voice ask from behind you, making you turn to face him, your eyebrows raised. "Where's Percy?"

You shrug. "I'm not sure Leo..."

He smirks. "Uh huh, sure you don't. " You smack his shoulder and instead of sitting at your table to eat, you turn and walk to the Poseidon cabin. When you reach the door, you hear someone sneeze. You knock and step away, waiting.

"Who is it?" You hear Percy's voice ask.

"It's (Y/N) Percy." You say and he doesn't answer. "Can I come in?"

He's quiet for a moment before answering. "Uh, no?"

"Are you okay Percy? Why weren't you at breakfast? It's not like you to miss a meal." You say, stepping a little closer to the door.

"Yeah, I'm -" He starts, but then he coughs long and hard, ending it with a groan and 'ow'.

"Percy? Are you sick?" You ask, placing your hand on the doorknob.

"Whaaaaaat no. Why would you ask me that, (Y/N)." He says before coughing again.

You roll your eyes and open the door, going inside. You spot Percy laying under the blankets. His hair stood up in places and his eyes were bloodshot. His nose was red and runny, his face pale, a trashcan by his bedside.

"Aw, Percy." You say, walking over beside his bed, catching a strong whiff of disinfectant spray. You blinked and placed a hand on his forhead, quickly pulling it away. He was hot!

He sniffled. "(Y/N), I don't want to get you sick."

"Percy?" You asked and he looked at the ceiling, closing his eyes. "I don't care if you're sick or not, I'll still want to be here with you."

He gave a very small smile and pushed his head into his pillow. "My everything hurts, (Y/N)."

You sit on the side of his bed and run your fingers through his hair lightly. "I know, sweetie, I know."

His eyes flutter closed and he sniffled again. You keep running your fingers softly through his unruly hair until he's fallen asleep, quietly snoring. You smiled.

Man, did you love him.

Mhm 1/7 done.