I'm A Demigod(Nico)

You walk down the street on a windy night, scanning the area for people, watching so you don't get into trouble. You pull the sleeves of your jacket over your hands, shivering in the cold night air. You catch a glimpse of a dark shadowy figure move about a good twenty feet from you and you stop dead in your tracks.

You stand there for a while and check the time on your phone. 11:56. You've been standing there twenty minutes. You start to move again, only to see the shadow move too. "Who are you?" You asks, your voice shaking.

The shadow stops, almost as if its not there, blending into the shadows of the buildings. You start to walk again, but at a quicker pace, noticing how you can't see the shadow anymore. You slow to a walk when you come to your house and get out your keys. Your hands shake as you twist the door open, softly shutting it when you're inside.

You slide down the door, forgetting to turn the lights on. You set your keys on the floor and pull your knees to your chest. Who was that? You rest your head on your knees, sighing. Something thuds in the kitchen and your head snaps up that direction. You slowly stand, grabbing the pepper spray from your pocket and slowly walking toward the kitchen.

You peek your head in the doorway, watching as a black figure moves to pick up a pot from the floor. You make an inhuman noise and the figure pauses, one foot in the air, the other on the ground.

You stare, neither of you moving. They finally decide its nothing and put the pot back and turn, starting toward the doorway. You frown and once they get there you spray them with the pepper spray.

Their hands immediately go to their face and the stumble backwards falling onto the floor, letting out a yelp. You flip on the lights and look at the boy on the floor.

He stares at you with brown eyes so dark they're almost black. He's wearing a black Aviator jacket over a black T-shirt and black jeans. He looks kinda...cute..

"Why are you in my house?" You ask, pointing the pepper spray at him again.

"I, uh, um," he stutters, glancing around. "Oh gods,"

"Answer me before I call the police." You say sternly, backing toward the telephone.

"No! Don't call the cops!" He says, scrambling to his feet. "Please?"

"Why are you here then?"

He looks at the ground and mumbles. "I've been. . . Watching you?"

Part two? I don't know is there a part two?