What Happened To 7?(Leo Valdez)

@cierra_elizabeth requested this.

(You're a child of Poseidon)

You sat in the Poseidon cabin, yawning at your brother who glared at you. His sea green eyes, capable of being imitating, did nothing to effect you. You crossed your legs and examined the floor. "We should paint."

"And you should not be boring and do something with your brother." You looked through your lashes at him.

"And why would I do that?"

"(Y/N)!" He whined and you stood up, groaning. He smiled his white toothed smile and walked out. "Be at the Zeus cabin in ten! The Romans are visiting." You waved him off and pranced out the door. He is such a dork, you thought, chuckling to yourself. You told him that sometimes too. You stretched and thought about who was going to be there. If the Romans were visiting, that meant The Seven would be there which meant he was going to be there. Your stomach suddenly turned and you considered telling Percy that you couldn't make it and were sick by shouting out the cabin door. Surely he'd believe that... Not. With clammy hands and a churning stomach, you headed out the door and toward Zeus' children's cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or Dare?" Percy suggested as you sat beside him with Hazel on your other side. Next to her was Frank, then Leo, then Jason, then Piper, then Nico, and lastly, Annabeth beside him and on the other side of Percy.

''No." Jason said, slumping his head to rest in his palm.

"Would You Rather?'' Percy then replied, glaring at the other half-blood.

"No.'' Nico said shaking his head. "The scenarios in that game are completely stupid.

"Seven Minutes In Heaven?" Piper questioned.

"No, wait yes." Leo finally spoke after tapping his fingers on his knee. You shook your head. What if I'm chosen with you?, You thought. He looked at you with a questioning look, but light pink tinged his cheeks.

"No." Percy said sternly. "We have minors in the room." You noticed Piper and Leo look at each other, their silent conversation ending in Leo's tan cheeks tinted darker.

"Why don't we just randomly choose people then? Not including the 'minors'?"

Nico glared at them. "I'm old enough to be all of your all's grandpa! Hazel too! Except grandma... We're not minors. Not that I want to play that game, because I don't." Hazel kept to herself and looked to Frank beside her.

"Honestly if you all want to play we can leave we don't care. We have some stuff to do anyway." Frank said quietly, looking at each of you individually.

"No, no you don't have to that!" You stated as they began to get up. "We can just not play!"

Hazel waved you off with a big smile and together, her and Frank left through the door. You stared at the door. Had you and your friends just kicked Hazel and Frank out?

"I vote Leo and (Y/N) first!" Piper says and Percy glares at her.

"N-No!" You stuttered. "That's not how the game works!" You looked around at the other demigods for help in your matter but all they did was smile and smirk at you. Realization hit you like a truck and you turned to Percy. "What did you do!?"

Percy smiled unhappily. "Alright go on, I didn't do anything." You crossed your arms giving him your signature look. His smile faltered a little more but he slightly pushed between your shoulder blades to go. Grumbling and glaring at Piper, you got up and Leo followed in suit, his tanned skin tinted. You muttered some curses under your breath as the door shut after the boy.

Both of you stood there, the only thing heard was the breathing of the two of you. Honestly, you were suprised at how your heart was not racing in your chest - it was more as though it had stopped. You kept away from pressing your fingers to your wrist to check for a pulse. Leo's arm snaked themselves around your waist, drawing you into his warm body and you laid your hands on his chest.

Your fingers found his curly locks as his lips pressed against your jaw. You tugged lightly and his lips captured yours in a heated kiss. Your mind, once a racing messs, was now blank, an endless plain of nothing but the thought of this in it. You were kissing Leo Valdez, your crush. It was perfect.

Your bodies molded together as if they were made for each other and you could hear distant mumbling outside the door along with laughing. Leo pulled away and you mentally groaned.

"What are they doing?" He whispered in your ear, warm breath tickling your ear and you felt goosebumps crawl over your skin. You shrugged and looked down at your wrist, glancing at a watch you always kept there.

"What time did we come in here?" Your voice was quiet and squeaky.

"Around a quarter till... three? Maybe?" He said, his grip loosening on your waist. Smirking in the darkness to yourself, you stared down at the clock upon your wrist reading three fifty-seven. You grabbed his arms.

"We've got more time."

So? Thoughts? I am doing a Percy next which is another as though they aren't demigods and are older, but it's cute and also short so if you wanna request, here ya go.