It's Raining and You're Here(Jason Grace)

You groaned and stood in the doorway of your college class. It was pouring outside and your class was on the opposite side of campus. And you being you, didn't check the weather and left without an umbrella. Many students were running on the slippery concrete, clutching books to their chests and holding umbrellas close to their heads. One even stumbled and slide into a pole. He carried on after checking to see who saw him crash.

"Need an umbrella?" You turned to see your best-friend there, holding an umbrella close to their face, almost as if they were comparing the size of the umbrella and their head.

"Oh, please!" You answered excitedly, sighing with relief. "At least you, even though you're Jason, remembered and umbrella." He chuckled and handed it to you, pulling his jacket hood over his head. "Wait, Jason, what are you doing?"

"I'm putting my hood up so I don't get wet. What's it look like I'm doing?" He gave you an odd look and you simply held up the umbrella the way he had before. "Oh, you're using it and I have a hood."

"But," You replied, looking out into the rain. "We can just share, our classes aren't too far apart. . ." He shook his head.

"(Y/N), there is a reason they put hoods on jackets." You whack him in the arm with the umbrella.

"Listen here you little idjit(Anyone? No? I'll let myself out.), we're going to share this umbrella and you're not going to complain or I'll push you in a puddle!" He rolled his eyes.

"Oo, 'cause a puddle's gonna do something when it's raining." You glare and put the umbrella up, grabbing his elbow and pulling him underneath it with you. He chuckled and grabbed your books from your other hand. As the two of you stepped out of the doorway, it seemed like the rain poured harder.

"Why did you take my books?" You asked, hopping over a stream of flowing water while Jason splashed right through it.

"Because I thought you couldn't hold them and the umbrella." He rolled his eyes. "Because if you push me in a puddle, you'll risk getting your books wet." You sent him another glare and he simply gave you a ghost of a smile. You shook your head and the two of you came to a stop outside your class.

"Alright, Jason, time to give me back my books." You said and held out your hand. He smirked and shook his head.

"No, I think I'll hold onto them until dinner." He responded giving you a hopeful look.

"No! I've got classes all day and-" You stopped talking as he gave you a look. He just asked you to dinner. "Oh,"

"Yeah," He said and you blushed.

"Tell you what," You answered. "If you give me my books, I'll go out to dinner with you." In his momentary shock, you grab your books and hand him the umbrella. You started inside. "See you at dinner!"

Hey! So if you aren't aware and you encouraged me to write it, are interested in my other works, or you just like Supernatural, I now have a Supernatural imagines book. It already has an imagine posted. Love you guys!