Merry Christmas (Leo Valdez)

"I'm so glad you came to Christmas," You hugged Leo, smiling. You'd invited him to spend Christmas with you, but you doubted he would have even come. You heard the doorbell after you'd got a pie out of the oven and barely got the door open before Leo crushed you in a hug.

"Well, here I am," He smiled, his brown eyes twinkling and he held up a bag. You smiled and shut the door. You lead him to the Christmas tree which was decorated with silver and blue ornaments and blue snowflake tinsel. His eyes immediately danced up the tree, landing on the star. He placed the present down next to two others and your smiled faultered. You didn't have any family to spend the holiday with, but you couldn't be more thankful that Leo had come.

"I'm still in here making dinner," You told him, making your way into the kitchen as he followed you, a small smile on his face. His eyes traveled along the counter from the cookies, pie, and then to the ham. It wasn't much but you were trying.

He went to the sink, turning on the water and then began washing his hands. "You take a break (Y/N), I'll cook the rest."

"You know how to cook?" You countered and he held out his palm, watching as a flame danced across his skin.

"Of course I do!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course you don't!" You shouted as you walked back into the kitchen after wrapping some more presents and sticking them under the tree. Leo sheepishly smiled and you scanned the flour dotting the counter and the pots and pans on the tables and counters.

"I'm trying cookies!" He countered, his face flushing red. You drag a hand down your face and then through your hair, starting to clean up, shaking your head.

"No, Leo, I'm sorry, it's fine,"You answered and he frowned, helping to clean up after wiping his hands on an apron he'd managed to find.

"No, it's not," He stood behind you and stopped your moving hands. He leaned forward and rested his chin on your shoulder. "I'm sorry I've made a mess."

"Leo," You responded. "It's fine, I promise." He wrapped his arms around your waist, swaying you and watching over your shoulder as you stacked some pans. The doorbell rang and you continued putting away pots and pans as Leo's warm arms disappeared from around you and his footsteps got farther away.

You began wiping down counters and the door opened, voices filling the air. You slightly smiled. Some more of the people you thought wouldn't come showed up.

"Dang, (Y/N)," You heard Percy say. "This is a nice house."

"I know!" Squealed Annabeth's distant voice. "Look at this!"

You finished cleaning up before you walked back into the living room where more presents had found themselves under your tree and six more demigods made themselves at home. Annabeth stared in wonder at your home, dragging Percy throughout it, pointing at parts to show him.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" You shouted and people started to notice you standing in the doorway. Their faces lit up and you were greeted with an even louder, "Merry Christmas (Y/N)!"

Leo came to stand by your side, wrapping an arm around your waist, pulling you toward him. You laughed softly and Leo looked back toward the rest of them. "Let us eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you and Hazel rearranged some chairs to be able to fit all of you, eight demigods where seated at the table. Everyone had gotten the food the wanted and sat down, waiting for the prayer. All of you bowed your heads and silently prayed before you looked at each other and then devouring your Christmas dinner.

"This is really good (Y/N), thank you," Frank said from beside you, rubbing your shoulder. You smiled and nodded to him your thanks. You looked at Leo as he tried his own cookies and he made a face, swallowing though it looked like he wanted to spit it out.

"Okay, so maybe I can't cook,"

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU BUT THIS IS EARLY BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE THE NEXT WEEK OR SO, BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS!!