So You're Connor (Connor Stoll)

You sat in your car and looked over to the passenger seat at your boyfriend. "You ready?"

"Absolutely not." You answered.

Connor laughed. "They're you're parents not mine (Y/N). What are you so nervous about?"

"They're my parents. How are you not worried?" You replied and he chuckles, getting out of the car. You followed in suit, Connor taking your hand in his and squeezing as you ring the door bell.

Your mom answers, her hair tied back (unless your mom has short hair). She smiles. "(Y/N), darling! Is this that Connor you're always talking about?" You blushed at her words while you and Connor walk inside. She beckoned you to sit at the dining room table.

She took a seat in front of you. "Hello Connor, I'm (Y/M/N)." She grinned and stuck her hand out for Connor to shake. Connor gladly accepted.

"Hi Mrs. (L/N), it's nice to finally meet you." Connor smiled at you and you smiled back.

"How long did you say you have been together (Y/N)?" Your mom asked and you looked to her.

"Almost four years."(You all are older, roll with it (; ) She nodded at your words and stood.

"Would you care for some water?" Connor nodded but you shook your head. She opened the fridge and handed one to him when the front door opened.

"(Y/M/N) is (Y/N) here? Her car is in the-" Your father stopped upon coming into the kitchen. He smiled. "(Y/N)!"

"Dad!" You said and he strode across the room, enveloping you in a hug you couldn't deny. He pulled away and looked to Connor.

"So you're Connor." He said and reached out to shake his hand, but instead, pulled him into a hug. Suprised at first, Connor didn't do anything but slowly he pat your father's back.

"Yes sir, Mr. (L/N), sir." Connor replied. He was really getting along with your parents.

"Please, call me (Y/F/N)."

Should I end this here...?

I'm gonna end it here;)