Stolen (Connor)

You walk out of your cabin frustrated. Piper, who was walking in front of your cabin when the door slammed open, stopped and stared at you. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"No! The thief did it again!" You shout, throwing your hands up. A person had been going into your cabin while you were out and you'd have things stolen or misplaced. This thief has yet to be caught after a week of searching.

"What'd they take thus time?" Piper sighs.

"My toothbrush! Why would someone steal a toothbrush from me?" You say, dragging your hands down your face.

Piper purses her lips. "I don't know, (Y/N)."

You narrow your eyes. "Lies."

"What?" She asks, staring.

"You know who's taking my stuff, don't you?"

"What, no." She laughs and looks around.

"Lies!" You point at her. "Who's doing it?"

She looks around quickly. "Hey! Jason!" She smiles at you and runs away.

You make a Gahh! sound and throw your hands up, marching toward the Hermes cabin, not caring if your crush was in there or not. You angrily knock and the door and it opens, Travis standing in the doorway.

He frowns. "Hey, (Y/N). Why are you here on this lovely afternoon?"

You narrow your eyes at the child of Hermes. "Where is my stuff Stoll?"

He rubs the back of his neck and tries to grin. "What stuff?"

"Oh let me think," You say, placing your hands on your hips. "My toothbrush, my hair brush, my pillow!"

He laughs nervously. "Oh that stuff, I have no idea."

"Where's your brother?"

"I don't know, where is my brother?"

"He's your brother."

"Or is he?"

"Move, Travis." You say and he steps aside, letting you in. You stomp inside and look around, spotting Connor in the back, you huff. You feel your checks flush and walk up to him. "Connor Stoll!"

He freezes and slowly turns around. He smiles and looks behind you at Travis who shuts the door, then his eyes travel back to you. "Hey, (Y/N). . . Lovely morning right?"

"Its afternoon!" You say, aggravated at the son of Hermes.

"Oh right," He puts his hands behind his back. "Why are you here again?"

"Where's my stuff?" You ask.

"What stuff? I don't have your stuff. . . Haha..." He says, rubbing the back of his neck.

You smile. "You're right Connor. You being my best friend would never steal my stuff. It was stupid to ask you. I'll just be going." His face goes red and you smirk, leaving the cabin.

As you walk out, Piper tuns up to you, smiling. "Find out who took your stuff?"

"I think so," You say, opening your door, you and Piper walking inside. "I just told Connor I didn't think he took them."

"Uh huh," Piper mutters. "Looks like someone returned it." She points at your bed where your toothbrush and hair brush sit on top of your pillow.

You walk over to them and pick up your toothbrush, seeing a note on the pillow, you pick it up and read it.

Sorry for taking your stuff (Y/N). Your pillow smells good. . . Oh! Don't use your toothbrush, Travis put it in the toilet.
-Connor

You shake your head, smiling. "I know exactly who Piper."

Please request I want to know what you guys would like to read.