You Left Me (Luke Castellan)

Requested by lilypadsimagines. I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE, I AM SO SORRY!

You stared at the door of the Hermes cabin, feeling lonely. You weren't alone of course, there were people everywhere, but you felt lonely all because someone left you. Someone you loved so much, just left with a word.

Without a goodbye.

Somehow, you convinced Chiron to let you go out after him, and boy when you found him, you were going off. You always thought you could stop him. You always thought that if had been there for him he never would have left. You wished he'd at least talked to you first.

You set off past the boarder, glaring at the world. You got a possible twenty feet when someone called out behind you.

"(Y/N)! Wait, you can't go alone!" You turned around with a scowl to see Travis rushing toward you. He stopped in front of you, his labored breathing loud. "And he's my brother."

"Fine," You growled and set off again, hoping Travis didn't slow anything you could have done faster on your own. He scrambled to keep up with your fast pace and cleared his throat.

Travis knew how important Luke was to you and he knew with the war happening and Luke choosing sides, you'd be even more grouchy. But he came anyway, to keep you safe in his brothers name. You trudged along in front of him, nit even glancing back to see if he was still following and he sighed.

You looked at Travis. "What?"

"Nothing," He answered quickly. "Where are we to look first?"

"I don't know," You mumbled just loud enough that Travis could barely hear it.

"Start with his mom's house?" Travis suggested. You nodded mostly to yourself and changed direction.  Travis again sighed and followed. You didn't have a clue what you were doing. You were only doing it for love.

~°~°~°~°~°~

By you and Travis turned onto the street where Luke's mom lived, it had been raining a good hour. Both of you were soaked and your legs were coated with mud above your ankles.

"Which ones his?" You shouted at him over the pounding rain and he pointed down to the house two mailboxes down. You began jogging and Travis ran after you. He knew there was a slim chance Luke was here, but you seem like you knew he'd always come here.

Travis stood on the sidewalk watching  as you ran up to the door. Luke's mom answered but there was a lot of shaking heads. You waved your hand and slowly walked down the steps. You walked toward Travis and he saw it. The tremble in your lip and you furiously blinking.

Luke's mom watched from the doorway as you collapsed into Travis and began crying, your tears mixing with the rain. Travis rubbed your back and pursed his lips. You clutched to his wet shirt and adjusted your head to lay on his shoulder. You opened your eyes and the blurriness from the tears cleared for a moment to have you notice a familiar face.

Travis heard you gasp and pulled you to arms length, but your gaze was focused behind him. He turned around to see Luke walking toward the two of you and his mom slowly closed the soor, a small smile on her face.

You fumbled from Travis' grip and ran toward Luke. You forgot everything you were mad about. It was Luke. Luke. You threw your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"You left me." You mumbled into his neck and he tensed up, his grip loosening. You pulled up. "Why did you leave me? No goodbye or anything, Luke. Why didn't you talk to me?"

Luke looked behind you at Travis and then down to you in his arms. "I'm sorry (Y/N), but I had to. . . You know I'd never hurt you on purpose." You nodded.

"But this didn't seem like you had to." You responded and his gaze darkened.

"I'd love to tell you, I would, but I can't right now. It's complicated. You wouldn't understand."

"Understand? Is this about your dad? Luke, I can understand that, my mom never talks to me. Do you see me running away? I understand you're angry. I do. You just have to tell me one thing. Why did you leave?"

He sighed and Travis answered behind you. "(Y/N), Luke has things in his life you won't understand."

"But I can try." You whispered and Luke looked at Travis as if to tell him something. You glanced back to see Travis walking down the street away from the two of you. Confused, you look back to Luke and his lips capture yours.

He pulls away quickly. "Whatever happens in this war, know I will always love you. Forgive me?" You were quiet a long time and Luke thought he had taken it too far.

"I forgive you, as long as you never hurt me again." You answered quietly and Luke nodded, squeezing you into another right hug.

I FEEL SO HORRIBLE FOR THIS I'M SORRY.