I Couldn't Find Mine(Leo Valdez)

I had to do the media I'm sorry XD. This is for Victoria, a.k.a. PassTheButterBeer. Hope you like it!

"Leo!" Victoria yelled at me over the vacuum and I paused the television. "Take out the trash would you?"

"Sure!" I answered back and stood, looking under the coffee table for my shoes. Frowning and not seeing them, I head toward the kitchen looking on the shoe mat, my shoes not there either. I stared at Victoria's shoes, her heels, and pursed my lips. I leaned back and peeked through the doorway to see her now vacuuming the living room.

Nodding to myself, I head to the trash can and pulled out the bag, tying it up. I grab the disinfectant spray and spray the trash can before putting it back. I grab another trash bag and put it back in the can before grabbing the tyed up back. I glanced back at Victoria to see her almost finished.

I slip my socked feet into her heels and head out the front door to the dumpster. I tossed the bag in the dumpster and headed back inside, walking carefully not wanting to fall. As I opened the door and slipped inside, I shut the door to turn and see Victoria standing there, her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

"Oh heyyyyy." I said casually, laying my hand on the door and crossing my legs. She looks down to my mismatched socks in her heels.

"You know," She started her eyes falling back to mine. "You can wear my heels whenever you want Leo."

I kick my leg out and put my hand on my knee. "You like the new fashion statement I'm putting out there?" She's about to respond when I lost my balance and fell face first into our house plant.

"Yeah," She laughed. "Men everywhere will be walking around like that in no time."

:)