Forgotten Pt.2 (Percy Jackson)

You walk towards the beach, notebook in hand, ready for your study date with your boyfriend Percy Jackson. You sit on the beach. "Percy!"

The water bubbles a little and then a boy with black hair and sea green eyes walks out of the water, collapsing beside you. He drapes his arm over your shoulders. "It's pretty isn't it?" He asks.

You smile and lay your head on your shoulder. "Yeah, but we have to study for archery class."

~~~

You run into the Athena cabin. "Annabeth Chase!" You shout, looking around the cabin and marching up to her. "Why did you make me read this book!?"

She laughs. "Someone to share the pain with." She pauses. "That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." You smack her and you both laugh.

~~~

You carefully make your way through the forest, watching the leaves and sticks beneath you, carful not to make any noise. You hear a twig snap behind you and spin around to see Nico who smiles faintly at you. "Oops?"

"Nico di Angelo! Do you want us to loose Capture the Flag again!?"

~~~

After loosing one of your half-brothers on a quest, you didn't talk to anyone. You were his favorite, he understood you and you understood him. Now he's gone. The door to your cabin creaks open and a blond haired boy peeks in. "(Y/N)?"