Forgotten (Percy Jackson)

THANK YOU @Gryffindors-lostgirl FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PLOT IDEA!! AND BECAUSE I'M FAIRLY EXCITED, EARLY UPDATE!!

You walk out of your house, smiling at your (m/p). They smile back and you shut the door making your way to the bus stop, your backpack bouncing against your back.

"(Y/N)!" You hear someone shout and your head snaps that direction to see nine people coming toward you, all looking relieved. The funny thing was, you had never seen any of these people before.

The first was a boy who had jet black hair with sea green eyes, twinkling with delight. Second, was another boy with blond hair and electric blue eyes. Both were handsome, but then again, you had never seen them before.

Behind them were three girls and another boy. The first girl had tan colored skin, choppy brown hair, and color changing eyes. On her left was a girl with blond hair and grey, stormy eyes. On her left was a dark skinned girl with dark brown eyes and brown frizzy hair. She was holding the boys hand and covering her mouth with the other.

The boy had brown eyes and short black hair. He had pale skin and looked as if he had tears in his eyes. Behind them were trailing three more people.

The first boy had black curls and chocolate brown eyes, with a growing smirk on his face. Beside him was a ginger haired boy with crutches. Beside him was a boy who looked younger and had black hair with dark brown eyes also with pale skin.

The first boy with sea green eyes pulls you into a hug. You push him away. "Who are you?"

His face falls and you glance back at everyone else to see theirs the same. " I'm really sorry, but have I maybe seen you all somewhere?"
The blond haired boy steps up beside the other boy who tried to hug you. "Well, (Y/N), this is Percy Jackson and me, I'm Jason Grace. This is Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Grover, and Nico. Anything now?"

"I don't understand. I've never heard those names before." You look at the Percy boy. "I'm sorry, well I'm going to school, so bye." You start to turn away, but he grabs your arm.

"Not yet," Jason says, pulling you into his side facing everyone else. Percy has tears sliding down his cheeks and the Hazel girl is crying into the Frank boys side. "Anything here remind you of anything?"

You shake your head and try to wiggle away, but his grip stays like steel. "I don't remember anything, please let me go."

His grip loosens and you back away. You look at the Annabeth girl who's crying silently, looking at you. Percy looks at you. "Camp Half-Blood? The Seven? Chiron? Demeter? Anything?"

Your head starts to feel heavy and you suddenly collapse, your vision going black.

Part two soooooon.