Ninja Skills (Jason)

You open the door of your cabin and inhale deeply through your nose, exhaling slowly. Your eyes flutter shut. What a beautiful day today. You think to yourself.

"(Y/NNNNN)!" Leo shouts, plowing into you, the two of you falling on the floor, him on top of you.

"Off, Valdez." You say, shoving him off and getting up yourself.

He turns around before pushing you back into the cabin and slamming the door, leaning against it. "What is with him!?"

"With who?" You ask, stepping to the window and peeking out, Jason walking up to your cabin." All I see is Jason."

" Exactly! I think Percy put something in his breakfast or something. . . " He says, eyes wide.

You place your hands on your hips, rolling your eyes. "And why would you think that?"

"He's been following me around all day! And that's not the worst part. Oh no its not. While following me around he's making noises like haiya and wah. And karate choppin' me in the gut!"

"Um, okay?" You say, looking out the window, seeing that Jason was gone. "He's gone."

Leo makes an inhuman squeak, running beside you. "Where'd he go!?"

You turn around and smile, seeing as that Jason was flying upside down behind Leo, wearing this ninja costume that looks five dollars.

"Why are you smiling, (Y/N)?" Leo asks, slowly turning around and seeing Jason, screams.

You and Jason laugh as Leo glares at you. Jason quits laughing long even to sling his arm around your shoulder, kiss your cheek, and say to Leo. "Happy Halloween, buddy."

Requesssssssst

EARLY UPDATE FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PENGUINS. ALSO I WILL STILL UPDATE FRIDAY!