Lover(Luke Castellan)

This one-shot was requested by anonymous! I love talking to you, thank you for requesting! For those of you reading that are not this reader, this one-shot was based off of an earlier one called "Sweetie", enjoy!

You laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Why couldn't you just sleep? You sighed and turned onto your side for the third time that night. You closed your eyes and tried to listen and fall asleep to the breaths of your siblings laying asleep in bed. Why couldn't you be like them? You stretched your arm above your head only to smack in on the bunk above you and you heard a displeased groan from your brother above you. You recoiled in an instant and pulled your arm to your chest.

Someone tapped on the window behind your pillow and you froze momentarily. It was surely after two in the morning and you couldn't imagine someone being out this late without being caught. You slowly sat up and turned, looking out the window. You saw someone standing in the darkness but couldn't make out any features. You stared at them as your mind reeled about all the horror movies you'd seen when you weren't at camp. If you wanted to be dead, you'd go see who it was.

"No thanks," You whispered to the figure. "I choose life." You stared at them, not daring to ay down without knowing they were gone. They just stood there, staring in the window at you and you stared back. Was this person playing a trick on you? They suddenly smiled and their teeth flashed in the moonlight. They reached up and you edged backward, about to jump out of bed and alert the whole cabin when they pressed their right hand to the glass and something caught your eye. It was a ring.

Normally, a ring wouldn't make you change your mind in situations like this, but it was different. The ring was a dull bronze color and the figure spun the ring around for you to see the front. Engraved on the metal ring was the word (I took a mini class on French, so if you know the correct wording and this is not correct, please PM or comment. The word is to mean 'lover'.) amoureux. You gasped quietly and unlocked the window. You pushed it up as the figure put the ring back on their finger.

"Luke," You breathed and he gave a small smile in return. "I don't believe it, you're dead, we watched. . . I watched you. . . You-" You choked on tears and it felt as if you'd attempted at swallowing a ping pong ball, lodging it in your throat. He opened his arms and you could tell he'd been through everything to get here. His hair was a knotted mess and it was longer and shaggier than before. He had stumble slightly present on his face and his clothes were wrinkled and dirty, covered in dirt and what you hoped wasn't blood.

You checked to make sure no one was awake and shimmied out the window, landing softly in your sock feet. You didn't care about the breeze that kicked up almost as if by coming outside you'd conjured it up. You didn't care about the goosebumps that rose on your arms or that you weren't dressed appropriately for the occasion. You hugged Luke tightly and tried to ignore the smell of him. You could tell he hadn't had a shower in a while. Luke stuck his nose to your neck and began to cry silently.

You noticed that you didn't really care about anything about being in trouble or your family seeing you out here. You were with Luke. Luke, the boy who made you smile when you wanted nothing more than to be mad at him. Luke, the boy who when you wanted to be mad and away from everyone, made you crave the need to be cuddled and wanted. Luke, the boy who made you feel worthy. Luke.

Your lover.

Alrighty mates, how was it? Did I do your request right. . .? I feel as though I didn't stick to parts of it. . .