Are You, You Know, Jealous?(Percy Jackson)

Okay, first you and I, I and you, you and me, me and you, need to talk. One on one. THANK YOU FOR 35K READSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

Also, this was requested by Ronnieflore! Thanks for requesting!

You sat alone in the Demeter cabin, coloring in a notebook of your best friend's, only because he didn't realize you even had it. It was quite funny to you, but that was until the cabin door opened and there he stood in the doorway. You squeaked and shoved the notebook under your pillow and he threw himself down on top of your lap.

"(Y/N)," Percy said, closing his sea green eyes causing you to frown.

"Percy?" You responded and he smiled before sitting up and turning so that he was practically sitting behind you. You blushed and cleared your throat. "Do you need something?"

"Er, well," He shrugged and you tilted your head, turning your body to look at him. "I kind of need advice. . ."

"On. . .?" You responded, feeling your heart squeeze in your chest.

"How to ask a girl to . . . You know. . . Be your girlfriend. . . " He said, watching as one of your siblings crossed the cabin and ran out with another one of their shirts thrown over their shoulder. Your heart dropped to your stomach, plunging itself onward toward your feet.

"Oh," You answered quietly, trying not to cry in front of him. "You just be yourself. No girl wants a guy to pretend to be something he's not to get her and then change as soon as they do."

He hummed. "And you think that Annabeth will like me as myself?"

"A-Annabeth?" You stammered. Annabeth was your friend and knew you had a massive crush on Percy, she wouldn't break the girl code. . . Would she? He nodded and you had to force your head to move. Your body was rigid and felt like you were glued in that position. You nodded and his face lit up.

"Thanks, (Y/N)! I owe you one!" He kissed the top of your head in what you wished was a more romantic way before hopping off your bed and rushing out of the cabin. You sat still, staring at the place he was. Did your biggest crush just ask for your advice on how to ask out your best girl friend?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Travis and I are going on a picnic for our second date, it's going to be perfect!" Your sister, Katie, pulled on your arm, forcing you outside three hours later. You only nodded, stumbling along beside her. You looked around carefully before you spotted something horrible enough that you thought you were going to be sick. Yes, the Romans had come for a visit, but once you got around them, standing there talking with Frank and Reyna, was Annabeth and Percy. Percy's arm was drooped around Annabeth's shoulders and she had her hand pulled up to intertwine with his.

"Katie, I want to go back inside," You tried to pull your arm away, but she held on, following your gaze. She made a face.

"Oh, (Y/N), what's wrong? I thought Percy was your friend, why are you so upset?"

"You know why!" You hissed, watching as Leo joined in, hopping onto Percy's back, knocking the two apart. You ripped your arm free and marched back inside, slamming the cabin door on the way in. You collapsed onto your bunk and then came the tears. You tried to get them to stop, but couldn't and before you knew it, plants had wound themselves around your mattress, twisting up your legs and sprouting flowers.

"(Y/N)," Katie said, your bed sinking from her sitting down at the foot of it.

"No," You answered.

"Just com-"

"I said no."

"Someone wants to talk to y-"

"Then tell them to go away," You snapped and pulled your pillow over your face. She sat a moment longer before the bed sprang back into place, indicating she had gotten up. Before you could turn over again, it sank with more weight.

"(Y/N)," Annabeth's voice drifted to your ears and you scowled, throwing the pillow off your face and sitting up, the plants around you, snapping back.

"What do you want?" You said harshly. She had widened her eyes, gasping a little.

"Oh my gods, this makes me feel horrible," She responded and you glared.

"Oh, really?" You replied. "Standing out there like that when you knew didn't seem to make you feel too bad,"

"He had me do it!" She blew a breath, her face getting red. "It was all Percy's idea, to get you jealous!"

"Jealous?" You were taken back and she sighed.

"He wasn't sure if you actually liked him or not,"

"I'm going to kill him," You stood up and you ignored her repeatedly saying your name. You trudged out the door, in search of the son of Poseidon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You found him talking with Jason. He was standing with his back to you and Jason looked over the brim of his glasses before hastily taking a step back. Percy stopped talking and turned around to see you marching toward him, your fists clenched and your cheeks red. His mouth formed a small 'o' and he put his hands up, grinning sheepishly.

"Hey, (Y/N)," He said, glancing all around for an escape and you weren't going to let him have one. You kept walking toward him and he started backing up until his back hit the side of the cabin. You'd noticed that Jason had disappeared and, at the moment, you didn't really care.

"Don't you 'Hey, (Y/N),' me!" You poked a finger in his chest and he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What in the name of Hades were you thinking? Why would you do that?"

"Well, it did let me answer my question," He answered with a shrug.

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Well, would you have told me the truth?" He said and your cheeks burned red. He grinned. "See? Annabeth is too good of a friend to tell me the truth herself and it took me forever to convince play the part of my girlfriend,"

"I don't care, if you know the answer to your question, what do you plan to do with it? You asked, hope in your voice that he would kiss you. His eyes lit up again and he did exactly that.

Hey! Did you like it?