Your Puns Aren't Funny (Jason Grace )

"Ey, Jason!" You shout, sliding into the kitchen on your sock feet. He glances at you over his shoulder before continuing fixing the stir fry. You skip up behind him and stand on you tip toes to rest your chin on your shoulder.

"I've got something to tell you!" You sing in his ear and he smiles, stirring occasionally. 

"Mm, and what's that love?" He answers, turning his head. You stand down flat footed and lean on his back.

"When I see you, my heart skips a beet." You laugh and he groans.

"Again with the puns (Y/N)?" He asks, turning off the oven. He sets the skillet on a hand towel and turns to face you.

You wink. "I find you appeeling." He crosses his arm in attempt to look annoyed but you grin, knowing he thinks they're funny.

"Lime yours!" You say, a wide grin on your face. His mouth twitches and he leans on the counter, crossing his legs at the ankles. You bounce on the balls of your feet.

"You stole a peach of my heart!" Your excitement causes his to closes his eyes, chuckle, and shake his head. You poke his nose.

"I love you from my head tomatoes!" You grab some plates and set them out before spinning in front of him to the fridge.

"You're my butter half!" You laugh and lay the butter beside the plates. He grins, a very small grin it was, but it was there.

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple!" You got out two mugs and stop in front of him.

"You and your puns (Y/N)." He says and you smile.

"I'm so crazy for you, it kales me." You say and he pulls you into a hug. You giggle in response. "Your turn!"

He sighed.

"I won't go bacon your heart."

***PLEASE READ***

So, hello friends. I've not updated in forever. I'm sorry. School started last week and I've been ah... Stressed out ;) I'm sorry for my being absent and the puns. You were probably cringing in wherever you're sitting/laying. Sorry it's short.

I actually was on, I was waiting for someone who commented to do a Jason one to respond and they never did so I took matters into my own hands and came up with this cringy chapter.

Anyways, sorry, I don't deserve pudding. Requests?