Water Gun(Frank Zhang )

I've noticed you people vote more on the oneshots that are sad or kissing scenes.see this. I notice this. So... I've done a happy one! Because people need more happiness in their life.

"Don't do it..." Frank said backing away. "(Y/N) please." You held up a water gun, aiming at him. "I just woke up!" He whined. You had got up at five o' clock this morning to prank some people and get back at your boyfriend for turning into a lizard while playing Capture the Flag, leaving you to defend yourself against three Ares kids. "I didn't mean to!"

"I didn't mean to!" You mocked, smirking. He knew you were playing, you could tell by the small smile on his face.

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Let me go!" You'd backed him up against a tree, he had no where to go.

"Let me go!" You'd pulled the trigger squirting him with the gun. He'd closed his eyes and scrunched up his nose as the water splashed him. He spit out some water when you were finished and opened his eyes. You smiled.

He grinned back before scooping you up in his arms, crushing you in a hug. You'd dropped the gun, surprised by his actions. "Frank! No!" You squealed. "You're gonna get me wet! Let me go!"

"No way! Pay back!" He said before letting you go and taking the gun for himself. He smiled as your jaw dropped and you glared.

"You gonna use my own weapon against me?" You asked, crossing your arms. He smiled and unscrewed the container holding the water and turned it upside-down, the liquid pouring out onto your head.

"Absolutely."

Requests are open :D