(Please Don't Go)Jason Grace Pt.2

This was requested by StoneStar03! Thanks for requesting!

You sat quietly in your hospital bed, waiting for the two boys to come back into your room. It was already ten o' clock and the man had talked to hospital staff and you were going home with them. Nurses were wary at first, you having amnesia and all, but soon agreed and you had to admit, you were excited.

You were nervous at first, thinking about sleeping arrangements, cooking, and school for Victor. Jason had told you that Victor had been away from school and that one more week with you would be okay and that solved your school worries. He also argued with you for a couple minutes after he said he'd sleep on the couch so it wouldn't make you uncomfortable to sleep together. You told him that you'd whack him with your lunch tray if he actually slept on the couch, that it was his home in which he replied it was yours too. The cooking was also okay because Victor is old enough to fix his own meals and Jason didn't mind fixing you something to eat when you couldn't or got caught up in something.

"Ready?" Victor asked you. "Dad's in the parking garage with the truck so I'm here to get you." He offered a polite smile and you stood slowly. He took ahold of your hand and didn't drop it until you got all the way out of the building and he opened the passenger side door for you.

"You didn't have to do that." You said quietly but he just shook his head. He shut the door after you were in and climbed in the back himself.

Jason started out of the garage, making sure everyone was buckled up first of course. He pulled onto the highway and seemed to relax a little more.

"Dad? Can we stop by somewhere to eat?" Asked Victor and you looked back at him to see him fiddling with the hole in the knee of his jeans. Jason chuckled and shook his head which caused Victor to sigh quietly. You pursed your lips and looked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason opened the front door and Victor went inside first, immediately heading to the staircase which he quickly ran up. Jason shut the door once you were inside and you looked around at the living room.

"Victor's room is upstairs." Jason answered the question you hadn't asked, but you didn't reply, too focused on all the pictures that hung on the wall. The boy in all of them was little and you and Jason were around him in some way. There were family pictures you knew had to have been taken by a professional photographer. You smiled at them but it soon faded when you relied you didn't remember it. The memory was faint and blurry, all you could do was remember the banner that said Congratulations! in big red letters.

You shrugged and headed into the next room, Jason following in suit quietly. The kitchen was brown and small, you were surprised at the size. You let your hand trail along the smooth and cold counter before you headed beside the staircase into the hallway.

You went to the only room down the hallway, a bedroom. You glanced at Jason in permission to enter and he nodded with a small, sad smile. You walked in soundless and looked at the large bed in the center of the room. The blanket and pillows were both alternating in large gray and black stripes.

You placed a hand on it and looked at the bedside tables, picture frames on both of them. The one on the left side had a small lamp, for reading you assumed, and a picture turned. You lifted it and examined it.

You knew what it was of course, it wasn't that hard to tell. It was a wedding picture. Jason stood on the alter with his hands clasped in front of him like an awkward schoolboy while all you could see of the bride was in the corner of the picture. Her veil was white with lace and intricate flowers weaved in and you could see your (h/c) through it. Jason was smiling without showing any teeth and his face was red, his eyes shiny with what you assumed were tears.

You put it down carefully and moved to the other table which was the same concept, your wedding, but at a different angle. This time, you saw yourself in a white gown with a (poofy/straight) bottom and a bouquet of white roses in your hands. Instead of yourself being in the corner, Jason was. You could see the side of his head and just enough of his eye to see the blue in them.

You set it down and realized why they were different. The earlier side must have been yours, you would have woken up everyday to see Jason dressed as he was at your wedding and the other side was Jason's, he would wake everyday he would see you on the special day.

"You know, I always think you look that beautiful." Jason was leaning in the doorway and you looked slowly back down at the picture. You could hear Victor upstairs, now decending downstairs.

"These are beautiful." You whispered and he nodded, almost so slow it was to himself.

"Hey," Victor looked over Jason's shoulder. "How about we all fix dinner together?" You smiled and Jason nodded.

"That's a great idea Victor. Go wash your hands and we'll be in there in a second." Jason agreed and Victor smiled at his father before giving you a thumbs up. You laughed at the boy as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"This must have been a perfect little family." You said.

"There is no 'have'," Jason corrected. "It's 'is'." You smiled at his reply and the both of you headed toward the kitchen, hearing Victor's soft humming before you even caught sight of him.

Is this a better ending than how I left off last time? :) I really like this and I dunno why, lol.

**PLEASE READ**

Am I missing anyone's requests? I think I did them all, but I'm not too sure about it. If I missed your request, I'm sorry, comment here and we'll get it in my brain that you requested and I will read your username 'til it's seared in my brain! If you would just like to request and you haven't already given me one I haven't done, comment on the smiley face following.

:)