So You Shot Someone(Percy Jackson )

You growled as you pulled back the string of your bow again. You hated archery class. You couldn't ever hut anywhere but where was classified as a zero or miss. You rolled your eyes when you released and shot the corner of the target. You knew someone was behind you as you reloaded and pulled back again.

"You know," a voice started. "I may not be an Apollo kid or be the best at archery, but I can give you some pointers." You turned and saw a boy there, his sea green eyes staring down at you. Lost in them, you forgot what you were doing and released your grip on the string and the bow fired.

The boys eyes went wide and he looked over your head as someone let out a shriek. With his eyes still wide, somewhat reminding you of a cow, he looked back to you. "You just shot somebody (Y/N)..."

After processing that he knew your name, you spun around to see four Apollo kids packing away another camper, an arrow sticking from his leg. You dropped the bow and put your hands to your face. "Oh my gods!"

He chuckled before picking up your bow and holding it out toward you. You took it carefully, still shocked by your horrible shot. "Put an arrow in it." You did so, curious as to why he isn't taking the bow from you for shooting someone. You're sure Chiron will put you on dish duty for a week when he finds out.

"Good, now draw." He stepped in front of you and watched before taking your hand and pulling it back a little farther and readjusting your hand on your bow. "Now," He stood behind you. "Aim just a little lower and to the right..."

You moved the bow and release, hitting the blue at eleven o' clock. You stared at it before turning to him. He smiled. "I'm Percy, by the way."

"Oh, I know." He looked at you curiously and you blushed. "I mean, I don't know, hi I'm (Y/N)." You coughed nervously.

He shook his head, laughing. "You know, you're cute. Maybe I'll catch you later?" You nodded at him, stunned. He turned, calling over his shoulder."I'd go check on that camper if I were you. Pretty sure it was an Ares kid!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that kids, is how I met your mommy." Percy say, smiling at your two children. Your oldest, a boy, was four and sitting in Percy's lap, playing with his fingers. You looked at your daughter, a ten year old on the floor, playing with a couple of baby dolls.

"Mommy killed somebody (Y/D/N)!" Your son shouts and your eyes widen, looking to Percy.

"Mommy didn't kill them!"Percy says laughing and poking his sons cheek. "She just shot them."

"Percy."You growl lowly. "You'll teach them shooting people is an okay way to do something when you meet someone!" He simply laughs and lifts your son on his shoulders before standing. Your daughter grabs onto his leg, laughing.

"They've got me (Y/N)! Help!" He says playfully and you smiles and shake your head. He pouts. "You're no fun. Come on kids. Mom's no fun! Mom's no fun!" He prances around the living room with (Y/S/N) on his shoulders and (Y/D/N) dragging along, attached to his leg, all chanting "Mom's no fun!" until you got up and chase them around the house.

*^* I like this one.