I'm A Demigod Pt.2(Nico)

You stare at him, your hand slowly going to the phone.

"Don't call the cops! I'm not a stalker!" He says, shaking his hands.

"Not a stalker? You just said you were watching me! I consider that stalking!" You say, grabbing the phone dialing a nine.

He takes the phone from your hand and throws it down the hallway. You stare down the hallway, watching the phone slide on the floor, bouncing against the wall.

You slowly turn your head to look at him. "Get out."

"But-"

"No. Get out. I don't know who you are or why you're here, but you need to leave." You say, pushing him to the door.

"Nico, son of Hades." He blurts out when you open the door.

"What?" Isn't Hades a Greek god? You wonder.

"I am Nico di Angelo, son of Hades." He looks down at you.

You stare at him. "No you're not. That's not even possible."

He points above your head. "If not then why did your mother just claim you?"

"My-" You look above your head where a floating symbol of Demeter is. "What?"

"Come with me." He says, grabbing your arm. "Camp Half-Blood isn't far from here, we could make it in about twenty minutes if I shadow travel even though I'm not allowed to do that. . . Stupid Apollo kids."

"Apollo kids? There's more of you!?"

He cocks an eyebrow. "Us. And yes there are, now come on." Your vision turns black and you suddenly become freezing cold. The dark seems to want to consume you and when about think it has, you start to stumble and fall into grass.

You stand up quickly and look around. In front of you stands a half man, half horse? "Um,"

"Hello, I am Chiron. What is your name?" He asks, pulling you up
You feel a nudge in your back that you assume is Nico.

" Uh, (Y/N)." You say, looking around him.

"Are you claimed?"

" Um,"

Nico speaks up from behind you. "Demeter."

Chiron smiles and leads you toward a tall brown cabin. "This is your cabin. In there are all your half-siblings. I will ave a talk with Nico and be back soon. Go greet your brothers and sisters (Y/N)."

Part 3?

Requests are still open. I am running out of ideas after I fix the Jason on because wattpad was stupid and deleted it twice.