Chapter thirty ©

Written by: Sheri Murphy
All rights reserved
Chapter thirty

Meanwhile back in the day

"What the fuck was that for?" Gray asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Trista said, with her hands planted on her thighs. "Who the fuck said I fucked him? That was not the question you asshole."

Gray seemed to recoil a little bit. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a cigarette. Took his time lighting it and then took a long drag off of it.

"Let's go." Gray said, motioning towards the woods.

"Let's go where?" Trista asked, looking in the direction he was pointing in.

"Out of here. I'm not going to stand here in front of everyone and have this conversation with you. So are you coming with me? Or are you going home?"

"Am I going home?" Trista said. "What the fuck? Am I going home? Fuck no! I'm not going home. I've been friends longer with Drake then you have. Your asking me if I going home?"

She to reached over to the stump and lit a cigarette. Then walked over to the boom box and shut it off. Turned right back around and took a seat in front of the fire.

Gray looked at Drake and Drake shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "I don't know dude."

Jullion and Jack were doing their usual huddled up in a corner somewhere.

Drake could hear him now.

"Oh come on babe. Don't be that way. It's not what you think it is. No, I'm telling you."

Drake knew he'd stay that way until he got mad. Then he'd flip the whole situation onto her. As if she was the one in the wrong.

"Well what the fuck ever. Do what you want to do. I tell you shit and you get pissed. I try to make you comfortable and you always got an attitude. I try to include you in on me and my friends. And this is the shit you pull."

Drake kind of giggled to himself. Because he knew Jack better then he knew himself. Jullion would eventually take the blame and most likely kiss his ass to keep him from being mad at her.

Gray stood there for a few more minutes then he walked up next to her. He bent down and whispered something into her ear. Whatever it was worked. Because she got up and followed him into the woods.

A few minutes later Sasha had to go to the bathroom. She wasn't all that comfortable going into Drakes house by herself. She knew it wasn't exactly the best time. However, she asked Jullion to go with her.

Once Jack saw they were out of earshot. He stood up.

"What the fuck are you doing bringing that shit out here with Jullion here?" He asked Drake.

"To be honest with you dude. I swear on everything I've ever loved. I didn't even think about it. She's usually not here with you. She's barely said two words. It just didn't register that she was here. I'm sorry dude. However, I do think you should stop lying to her. That's just stupid. I know, I know, your just going to fake agree with me. Your going to say, "Right! Right!" After everything I say to you. In the end your still going to do as you want. I would probably do the same. However, I don't lie or cheat on my girl."