Chapter Seventy-Two: Rage

Alvin followed Wolf on his way to the beach house. When they were close, Wolf stopped the car and went out. Alvin stopped behind him.

"We shouldn't bring our cars any closer," Wolf said. "Too much noise."

Alvin just nodded, "You have a plan, Wolf?"

"Find the girls. Then kill that fucker."

"We should split up. Faster that way."

"Text me when you find them. You have a weapon with you?"

"There's a wrench in the trunk. You?"

"My fists. Let's go."

Alvin and Wolf walked towards the house and the went their separate ways. Alvin went to the front while Wolf went to the back to find a way in.

Alvin walked past the front door stealthily. He was on his way to the other side because he knew there was a sliding glass door he could get into there.

When he was in front of the glass door, he tried pushing it but it was locked.

"Shit," Alvin said. He was debating whether he should just break the glass with the wrench when Marco suddenly spoke behind him.

"It's too noisy and risky to break the glass," Marco said.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Alvin said, startled a little bit.

"Same reason why you're here. Anyway, stupid, you should've scouted the place first like I did. There's an open window further down. I was going to go in without you but you looked like you were about to do something stupid."

He saw Alvin sped off and he knew something happened. Marco knew John wouldn't tell if he asked so he eavesdropped as John and Chandria told Mr. Sandoval. After hearing where Alvin was headed, Marco left and followed after them.

Alvin just frowned at him then Marco started walking away. Alvin followed until they were in front of a semi-open window. It was dark inside, and Alvin peeked inside just to make sure that there was no one in sight. Slowly, Alvin pushed the window open and sneaked in. Marco followed after him.

In the meantime, inside the room in the basement, Hope was staring at the knife Paul gave her. Then she looked at Elizabeth. Elizabeth had stopped crying, and was glaring at Hope. She looked at her with all the hate and anger she felt in her heart.

"Liz," Hope started saying.

"Don't you dare," Elizabeth exclaimed. "Don't you dare call my name. You are not my friend, you traitor!"

"What... what Paul said isn't true. I... yes, I pushed that girl back from my old school but it was an accident! I swear! And... about Mia's car, it wasn't supposed to be like that! I only wanted someone to trash her car, not cut her breaks! Liz, I swear!"

"You think I'll still believe you? After all the shit you're putting me through? Really? And all for what? So you can have a higher social status?"

"I didn't mean to!" Hope covered her ears and cried. She felt like she was about to go crazy, with all the guilt and the messed up things happening around her. "I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to, I swear."

"Well, let me tell you this," Elizabeth shouted. "There are more important things in life that that!"

Hope suddenly walked towards Elizabeth fast and slapped her hard across her face, "Fuck you! You don't know what I've been through! You don't know shit, Elizabeth!"

"I may not know what you went through, Hope. But doing all these won't make what happened to you before right," Elizabeth glared at Hope.

"Right? Nothing has ever gone right!" Hope said, turning hysterical. "Nobody... nobody liked me. Nobody did!"