Chapter Eleven: Confrontations

"Nice gate," John commented as he slowed down the car to a full stop.

"Thanks, I designed that," Chandria said.

Villa Sorelle's gate was adorned with a huge three-petaled clover with the letters "A", "C" and "E" on each petal, representing each of the three girls' names.

A guy in black suit walked over them, "Yes?"

"It's me," Chandria replied. "I'm with Liz and some friends."

The guy in black suit nodded and talked over his walkie talkie radio, "Open the gate."

The gate slowly opened and they were welcomed by the huge garden in front of Villa Sorelle. Flowers were planted on beautiful rows while a gazebo stood on one side. A huge tree stood proudly beside it, whereas a wooden swing attached on one of its sturdy branches lightly swung along with the cool breeze. The house had a warm neutral color, a dark green roof and was only two-storeys high. It was smaller than their homes in the Metro but it still had all the comfort and luxury they were accustomed to. There was even a decent-sized pool at the back. When John drove up near the front door of the house, they spotted Wolf's car parked on the side. John parked beside it.

"Yaya Tinay!" Chandria called as she got out of the car. A lady with graying hair and wrinkled face stepped out of the house as if to welcome the newcomers.

"Chandria! Where is Elizabeth? You girls, what have you been up to again? Why did Alexis arrive here like that?" Yaya Tinay asked. "Naku! We'll be in trouble with Alexis' father!"

Yaya Tinay used to be Elizabeth's nanny. She had been Elizabeth's yaya from the start and had been with the Natividad's even before Elizabeth was born. She had been like a part of their family and now that Yaya Tinay had grown old, the Natividads thought it would be better for her to take it easy. They had asked her to stay in the VS since the girls did not frequently stay there and she could rest more. It was why her thumbprints were also included in the security biometrics of the house.

"Ya, where's Lex?" Chandria asked.

"In her room. I already called a doctor to come here," Yaya Tinay answered, then she noticed John behind Chandria.

"Good evening," John greeted.

"Thanks, Ya. I'll go there now," Chandria said as she went towards the front door. John was about to follow but Yaya Tinay blocked his way.

"Wait, who are you?" Yaya Tinay said.

"John Ford," John answered, smiling.

Yaya Tinay was surprised. She knew John by name because Elizabeth had told Yaya Tinay all about him when they were still together. What surprised Yaya Tinay was that John seemed to be going after Chandria this time.

"Ya," Elizabeth called.

Yaya Tinay was surprised yet again when she saw Elizabeth's eyes, swollen and a bit red from crying.

"Naku, Elizabeth! Did something happen to you too? Who made you–" Yaya Tinay said.

"Hi Yaya Tinay!" Alvin cut in from behind Elizabeth. He knew Elizabeth didn't want to talk about it in the mean time, especially now that John was in front of them.

Yaya Tinay knew Alvin because he was childhood friends with Elizabeth. Yaya Tinay looked at the three of them as if she could guess what was happening.

"Come in, come in," Yaya Tinay said, ushering them inside the house.

As they were walking towards the door, Alvin's phone rang. He saw on the caller ID that it was his father so he had to answer the call. He took Elizabeth's hand, stopping her from going inside with Yaya Tinay and John.