Chapter Forty-Six: Back to School

"So what are you going to tell your parents?" Alexis asked Elizabeth.

They were in the plane back to the Philippines and the three girls were talking about Elizabeth and Alvin officially becoming a couple. Wolf and John had fallen asleep in their chairs while Alvin was in the bathroom. Chandria and Alexis took this opportunity to talk to Elizabeth about her relationship with Alvin.

"The truth," Elizabeth shrugged. "Better they know from me anyway. Besides, you know my parents' information network. They're bound to know soon."

"Well I doubt they'll have any objections anyway," Alexis said. "Beaufort isn't only just a school for us anyway. It's a good thing that Alvin is a Lopez."

Chandria and Elizabeth nodded, getting what Alexis meant. Of course, their parents enrolled them in that school because it was a prestigious school for the elite. That meant that they wanted their children to have only the best and richest as friends and eventual partners and it was the reason why Beaufort Academy didn't have a scholarship program and only the elite are able to get in.

"But it's good that you're the one telling them," Chandria said. "So... what do you call each other?"

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth asked.

"I mean, don't tell me you still only call him by his first name?" Chandria asked.

Elizabeth shook her head and blushed

"So? What is it?" Alexis asked, wondering why Elizabeth was getting embarrassed all of a sudden.

"Babe," Alvin called, handing her a bottle. "I got you some water. You said you were thirsty, right?"

"Babe?" Chandria repeated with a smile on her face. "Babe is cute so why are you blushing, Liz?"

"Nothing," Elizabeth said, blushing deeper.

"So why "Babe", Alvin?" Alexis asked as Alvin sat down beside Elizabeth.

"Because she's my babee!" Alvin happily answered.

"Wait... as in b-a-b-e-e?" Alexis asked, laughing. "That's so cute! You're not just a bee, Liz! You're now a babee!"

Chandria laughed along Alexis, "Oh so that's why you're blushing, Liz!"

Elizabeth blushed even deeper because although she thought it was so cheesy, she was also happy with what they call each other.

"Go back to your seats," Elizabeth, who was trying to hide a smile, said.

Their flight went without a hitch after that and soon, they were back in the Philippines. They were fetched by their respective cars and drives and since it was a school day tomorrow, they were going to see each other the next day anyway.

When Chandria got home, she went straight to her room because she was too tired. She quickly changed and prepped herself to sleep. Just as she laid in bed and was about to fall asleep, she heard a knock on her door. When she sat up, her brother had opened the door and had let himself in.

"Kuya!" Chandria exclaimed, standing up and hugging him. "You're here!"

"Yeah," Kevin said. "I heard you and your friends went to Santorini."

"We did! I just got back and I'm so tired. Oh and I have something for you,  Kuya! It's a good thing you're here then at least I don't have to send it all the way to Australia. Where are Mama and Papa?"

"Actually, that's why I'm here. They're in Australia because they've been urging me to properly make arrangements with my wedding. Since they want to hold one here, your Ate Shannen and I will be the ones staying with you for two weeks to finalize our plans for our wedding."