☆2/'Yeah And Your Australian.'☆

Luke's POV-
"You're British?" I said. A girl about average height was standing there with 2 bags and a leather satchel looking as hopeful as an angel. As a first impression, she looked nice and she was beautiful aswell. What? Luke! Don't think about that, you could be living with her.

"Yeah and you're Australian,so what?" Wow and she has an attitude.
"Hi I'm Annie, I'm here about the spare room."
"Yeah I know, I'm Luke." I stuck my hand out and her hand was cold. I pulled away at the coldness. How can her hand be cold, it's like 100 degrees outside?
"Sorry." She remarked. She already hates me.
"No it was because..." She looked at puzzled.
"Just come inside." My flat was pretty plain since I just moved in. My mum, Gina told me I had to get a roommate to share the rent with because she didn't want me to live alone and she couldn't afford it.

We sat on the cream couch that was in front of the tv. She got out some papers out of her bag as she put them all on the floor.

"Here are my papers to say who I am and stuff."
"Where did you get these from?"
"My dad sorted them, I moved out here by myself." She explained. She looked around at the basic walls and the kitchen.

"Annabelle? You said you were called Annie?"
"I am Annabelle I just don't like Annabelle."
"So you are Annabelle?"
"Yes but I like being called Annie."
"So Annabelle, what are going studying?" She was so easy to wind up.
"I'm studying to become a teacher. How about you?"
"I ask the questions here, babe." I winked at her as she rolled her eyes.

"You can have the room." I decided after we talked about money and all the other rubbish after that. Her blue eyes lit up as she smiled.
"Thank you so much!" She swung her arms around me and hugged me. British people are very touchy feely. Well, I wasn't complaining.
"You can have the bed in the second room. We have to share a bathroom though."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Annie's POV-
"That's fine." I'd been given the room and I'm so excited! I moved my stuff into the my room. The bed was to the window and the wardrobe was by the door. I didn't mind that the walls were white because I had enough stuff to put on the walls. I unpacked all my stuff and text my mum the good news.

I went back into living room and saw Luke on the sofa. I went to the fridge and saw there was no food. Typical boys.
"Luke do you want to come shopping with me?" He looked up at me like I was a stranger.
"I'm not Luke."
"I'm not stupid, I might be blonde but I'm dumb." He chuckled as he went back to watching American football.
"Firstly, I'm not that stereotypical and second of all, I'm not Luke." I heard footsteps coming from the front door and I leaned over and saw Luke coming back. Wait, Luke?

"I see you've met my twin." Luke said. Well, one of the twins said.
"Nice to meet you I'm jai. But I can be anything you want me to be." I rolled my eyes at the cheesy pick up line.
"You do that a lot don't you?" Luke said. I looked at him confused.
"Roll your eyes." I blushed. I'd never realised it before.
"I'm Annie."
"Luke told me you were called Annabelle." I gave him a stern look.
"And no, mum said she is bringing the shopping round later." Jai said as he got a glass of water from the tap.

"You can tell us apart by many ways."
"Yeah because his an idiot, I'm not. I'm popular with the girls, his not." Jai smirked as Luke cussed.
"What I mean is, I have a lip ring, jai doesn't. That's the main difference."
I looked at them studying their faces noticing differences about them.
"Have you finished checking me out yet?" They both said in sync. They both looked at each and back at me.

After jai left, I rang my friends from home and sorted out my timetable. I walked into the kitchen and Luke was sitting on the counter top on his phone.
"Can I have a shower?" I asked. He nodded.
"It's through there." He pointed as he went back to his phone. He fixed his hair and pulled down his red shirt. I got my stuff and had a shower.