☆55/'Don't Be Dramatic.'☆

Luke's POV-
"It won't fit in the car." Annie groaned as she tried to squash the Christmas tree in the car.
"It will, you just have to do this." I said as I pushed the back seats down.
"See?" I smirked.
"Okay Mr Know It all."

Me and Annie has got up early to by a real Christmas tree, we chose the second biggest which probably won't fit inside the house.

Annie had previously bought thousands of decorations for the tree and the house so all we had to do is go back and make the apartment look 'festive'.

We got back to the house and carried the tree up the stairs.

"Luke, you're jabbing the tree in my eye. I can feel the branches digging into me."
"I can't help it, it's hard carrying a tree which is way too big up millions of stairs."
"Don't be dramatic." She rolled her eyes and I pushed the tree back into her.
"Ow! Very funny brooks." She moaned.

"See, it fits fine."

We both said. We were both standing together looking at the big tree from afar.

"Now we just have to decorate it." Annie looked at me, she was already tired.
"Come on puddin', it will be fun, it will make you happy." I pulled her towards me by wrapping my arm around her shoulder that was furthest away from me.
"Pudding? I'm not a food Luke. Your nicknames are getting worse." She giggled.

Annie put her Christmas playlist on and put it on the table as we got out all the Christmas decorations.

"How come you brought literally the whole store?" I said looking over the pile of tinsel.
"Because it's our first Christmas together, I wanted to make it special."
"Aw, Annabelle's cliche."
"You love it." She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Well let's put the tinsel on first, we will start from the top. You'll have to get on my shoulders." I demanded while I stood up picking up a piece of the silver and gold tinsel.
"On your shoulders? I'll hit my head on the ceiling."
"If you have any other better ideas about how to get to the top of the tree, bearing in mind that we don't have a ladder, please suggest them now or you could get on my shoulders and put the tinsel on the tree."

Annie looked up at the top and looked back at my shoulders.

"Shoulders it is then." She admitted.

I swayed from side to side, trying to scare Annie who was currently on my shoulders, nearly touching the ceiling.

"Luke, honestly I'm going to get sea sick, just keep still." She started wrapping the tinsel around the tree while I held onto her legs.
"Babe, I swear if you don't stay still, I'll leave you."
"Should I risk it? Shouldn't I?" I joked.
"I wouldn't if I was you."
"Shut up and decorate the tree."
"Yes sir." She finished wrapping the tinsel around the tree and then I let her down off my shoulders.

"Ta da!" Annie yelled as she switched on the fairy lights that were draped over the tree.

She ran back to join me on the couch. I was lay on my stomach, facing the tree, looking at what me and Annie had been doing for the last 2 hours.

Annie got on the sofa and sat on my back, leaning forward and putting her head on top of mine.
"I love it, it reminds me of home."
"I must say, it does look good."
"Everything I do looks good."
"Don't be so modest." She thumped me on the head.
"You know it's the truth." I whispered but loud enough that she could hear me.
"I'm not deaf."
"And I'm not stupid."

She got off of me after 10 minutes of glaring at the tree.

"Tonight we will have to plan everything in the run up to Christmas." She yelled from the bathroom.
"Why?"
"Because you go away for some days and then your family want us to go round for dinner and everything else that's going on, basically we will have like one day free."
"I'll have a shower and then we can do it." I replied as I got up and started to get ready to have a shower.
"Okay bub."