☆51/'Let's Go Back Home.'☆

Annie's POV-
"Good morning." Luke quietly murmured as I slowly opened my eyes.

Realising that Caleb didn't know about us and didn't know that Luke slept with me last night, I lay there in silence.

"You will have to go back downstairs soon." I muttered, tracing my finger over his tattoos.
"I know." He replied.
"I just don't want to leave you."
"I'll be fine, don't worry, it's not like Jack is going to kidnap me." I laughed.

"Do you like them?" He asked, I clicked that he was on about his tattoos. I was tracing the dog.
"Yeah, what does this one stand for?"
"Well it's sorta the janoskian logo, but it means, haters are gonna hate, dogs are gonna bark."
"I like it, Jai has one too, doesn't he?" He nodded.

"So, what memories have you had in this room?" He asked curiously. I looked around trying to think of some happy memories.
"This one time, me and Avery snuck out of that window and met up with some of our friends, I was eight and she was ten, we got caught and then she never slept over again." I smiled.
"So you've been a rebel since you were younger?" Luke joked as he pulled me close again, so I wasn't falling off the bed.
"What can I say?" I giggled into his chest.
"Talking about rebellious acts, I need to go back downstairs don't I?"
"Yep." I popped the 'P'.

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs and put it at the bottom.

Caleb didn't catch me and Luke, but he woke up ten minutes after Luke had left which was lucky for us.

It had been a couple of hours since we woke up and we had to leave. Dad had come back from work and Caleb was ready for his football practice.

Dad, Caleb and Luke were all talking as I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket.
"I'm going to miss you, promise you'll visit again soon?" Caleb questioned.
"Of course, be good for mum and dad."
"See you soon little kid." Luke said as he gave him a 'man hug'
"I told you not to call me back." Caleb yelled jokingly.
I ruffled his hair as he left to put his boots on.

"I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done for us this week, have a safe journey back, text me when you get into your apartment." I swung my arms around dad, I always crave a father figure when I'm away and it upset me that I didn't see much of dad this week.
"It's fine, we're family. I love you."
"I love you too princess, thank you again." I wiped the tear from my eye as he released me.
"Tell mum I say bye, we will be over again soon to check on her."
"Take good care of her." Dad said to Luke as he patted him on the back.
"I will Mr W."
"Bye guys." He greeted as we left the house, dragging our suitcases after us. We got into the taxi and drove to the airport.

"Flight number 341 to Los Angeles, boarding now."
"That's us babe." Luke stood up taking my hand luggage.
"I can carry that you know." I explained as we walked over to the terminal.
"I know, but you're tired, you've got to sleep on the flight, otherwise you will be tired for college."
"I've finished college for the Christmas break, haven't you?"
"Not yet, I have another week, I haven't missed anything though, I've had all the work emailed to me."
"Good, I don't want you failing because of me."
"If I do fail, it won't be down to you."

I looked out the plane window as we flew over the ocean.
"Let's go travelling next year when we've finished college." Luke said.
"I'd love to, let's travel everywhere." I turned around and looked at him.
"But first, let's go back home."

Luke said, 'home' being the key word in mind.