☆29/'Don't Bother.'☆

Annie's POV-
A couple of days had passed since me and Luke stopped talking. We still hadn't talked.

I was lying on the sofa with my laptop on me when Luke come back from his shift at the cafe. I was still raging at him but I couldn't help but think how cute he looked. Annie, stop.

I was looking up birthday presents on my laptop as my birthday was in two weeks.

It had been so awkward as we haven't been talking, we just did our normal routines, but without speaking.

"What are you looking at?" I looked up and saw Luke peering over my shoulder crouched down so he was at my level. I could smell coffee from his uniform.

I stayed quiet.

I clicked the 'X' on my tab and on my computer screen was a note saying about my birthday plans.

"It's your birthday? I'm so sorry I forgot, what do you want? I'll make it up to you." Luke was so desperate to make conversation with me but I refused every time.

I clicked off the list and then closed my laptop down.
"Annie, let me buy something for you, what do you want?" He was so sweet for wanting to buy me a present but I didn't want to just give in to him. He said some horrible things to me that I thought he would never say.

"Annie." He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't bother." I muttered as I got up and went into my room.

I got a towel, my pyjamas and my body lotion and went into the bathroom.

Not talking to Luke was killing me. He was my best friend. Was.

I missed his warm hugs he would give me after he had jokingly insulted me. I missed how cocky he was about himself. I missed how he always made me a cup of tea and then he realises I'm not to keen on it and then drinks it himself. I miss him.

I turned on the shower and let it run for a bit, I was going to text Liam telling him to come and pick me up but I didn't.

I finished in the shower and moisturised and put on my pyjamas. I was super tired tonight. I dried my hair slightly and French braided my hair.

Luke's POV-
I was trying so hard to make it up to Annie but she is so good at holding a grudge.

I missed her scent of apple and vanilla. I missed her unfunny jokes. I missed her constant sarcasm. I missed talking to her about anything. I missed her.

I was sat on the sofa when Annie came in. She had no make up on but she still looked beautiful as always. She sat down silently and watched tv.

I opened my eyes and realised I had fell asleep on the sofa while watching a documentary. I checked my phone and it was 1:00am. I looked over and saw Annie curled up asleep.

I switched off the tv and then bridal carried Annie to her bed. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. I walked slowly so I didn't wake her up.

I placed her on her bed and kissed her head.
"Even though your angry at me, I will never stop caring about you." I whispered.

I got up from the bed and was walking out the room and then I heard the bed squeak and then Annie spoke.

"Luke, come back, please."