☆4/'Not All British People Like Tea?'☆

Annie's POV-
I was in my bedroom when Luke knocked. I looked a mess but I let him in. I still hadn't decorated my room properly so me and Luke just sat on my bed. He put down a blue tray with tea and milk on it.

"Thanks for the tea, but I'm not too keen." He looked puzzled like I had said something super offensive to him.
"Not all British people like tea?" He questioned. I mentally face palmed. Stereotypes make me question what nationality I should be.
"No, I like coffee more to be honest."

"Are you ok? I know I've only lived with you for a day but will you do this all the time?"
"Do what all the time?"
"Change your mood and then start to cry." If only I was ready to tell him. I would tell him everything. But I had to cover it up. So I lied.
"No, my friend from home text me. It made me feel sad. But I'm fine now."
"If you need to talk, I'm here."

I never thought Luke would be caring like this. I was expecting that one to be jai.

"So anyways, we have one week before we start college. I was thinking you could help me and the boys film a video for our YouTube channel tomorrow?"
He sat cross legged on my floral bed sheets with his black jeans half way down his thighs sipping his cup of tea waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah, I really want to meet all the boys, where are you filming it?"
"At my brother beau's house. His going to bring his girlfriend aswell. You two might be friends."
"I can make my own friends you know."
"I know but you haven't lived in LA before. Everyone have their own friend groups."
"Thanks." I exclaimed. He got off the bed taking the tray with him.
"I'll leave you to it now. I'll be in my room, knock before you enter."
"Ok, I'm going to write some rules for the flat I'll push them under your door. He nodded as he closed the door.

Luke's POV-
I took my tea in my room and sat on my sofa. There are so many different sides to Annie and I've only known her for 2 days. My iPhone 6 started to ring. I saw it was Beau. I picked it up immediately waiting to see what trash beau is telling me.
"Hey bro, what's up?" Beau spoke.
"Nothing much, what's the matter?"
"Just checking you were still on for tomorrow."
"Course, Annie's going to help us film."
"Who's Annie?" I realised I hadn't told beau.
"My new roommate."
"Is she hot?" Typical Beau.
"Dude, you have a girlfriend."
"So, is she then or not?"
"See you Tomorrow." I ended the call and put my phone back on charge.

I sat on my sofa, on my Mac scrolling through Twitter replying to tweets and favouriting some. I loved seeing the reaction from our fans. It's the best feeling in the world.

I heard light footsteps coming towards the door and then a slip of white paper was pushed under the door. I went to the door and saw the paper was titled with 'RULES FOR THE APARTMENT.' Which read-
1) knock on each other's doors when you want to enter otherwise you won't come in.
2) don't take each other's stuff without asking.
3) always ask before going to the bathroom just incase one of us is naked. I know what boys your age are like.
4) don't break or damage any of the other persons stuff.
5) Luke, feel free to sing anytime. (I watched yours and jai's cover of torn on YouTube and you sound fantastic x)

I smiled at the last point. Me and jai uploaded a few covers ages ago and I didn't think anyone has seen them.

It was late at night and I could still hear various janoskian videos being played from Annie's room with tonnes of laughter following them.

Sorry for short part, look above to find their cover of torn;)
-ASOH