☆30/'You Hurt Me.'☆

Luke's POV-
I walked back over to Annie and sat on the bed. She pushed herself up into her elbows and then rubbed her eyes.

"I'm still mad with you." She muttered.
"Really? I never would've guessed." She smiled at my sarcasm.
"Your not funny."
"Your face said something different." She smirked again.

"Annie, I'm really sorry for what I said, I went too far and I shouldn't be interfering with you and Liam. I'm really sorry."
"It's fine, I overreacted and I said some things I shouldn't either."
"You didn't over react, I shouldn't have said any of that and I'm so so sorry."

"I hated not talking to you, your like my brother and I didn't mean to offend you."
"I hated not talking to you too, I missed you." I admitted. She lent other and hugged me tightly. This is what I missed. Annie was right, we were like brother and sister and I missed our bond so much.

"Can I ask you something?" I looked up as she nodded.
"Them texts, who are they off?"
Annie paused and then looked down. I played with my lip ring as I waited for a response.

Annie's POV-
I wanted to tell him everything. Tell him about Jack and what happened. But if I did, it would mean he was involved and he would be at risk.

"It was just this old friend from when I was young, you know how it is, we started talking about old memories and I just felt sad. It's sorted now, no need to worry." I convinced him.

"I wish you would've told me that before, I was getting worried about you."
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." I yawned.

We carried on talking all night until one of us finally checked the time. It was 3:45 am. It was a good job we weren't doing anything tomorrow.

"Thanks for talking to me Luke."
"Thank to you aswell, I needed to talk to you sooner or later, I just didn't expect you to talk to me so quickly."
"I'm offended, don't you think I can hold a grudge?" Luke shook his head.
"I'll remember that for when we fall out again."

"Well I'm going to go to bed now, will you be ok? And are we ok?"
"Yes and yes, goodnight Luke." Luke got up and walked to the door, he turned off the light switch.
"Goodnight Annabelle."