☆57/'Let's Go Shopping!'☆

Annie's POV-
"Gina! It's so lovely to see you again!" I exclaimed and I saw Gina at the door.
"It's good to see you too, thanks for asking me to come, I was actually going to go soon but when you asked me, I got so excited!"
"Well, let's go shopping!"

We had a long hug and then I grabbed my bag and then we left.

Me and Gina were going to Christmas shopping as Luke was working all week, I wrote it on the planner but Luke still forgot that he was working all week so he was running late. It was Monday and tomorrow we are going to Gina's for dinner so it would be nice to catch up with her before tomorrow.

"So how is everything going? I haven't seen you in so long." Gina said as she buckled in her seatbelt.
"It's good, I'm doing well in college, mum's on the mend and I'm happy."
"Nice to hear, Luke was worried about you, a couple months back." I looked over to her and then remembered I was driving.
"He was worried about me?" I questioned, I saw her nod out the corner of my eye.
"He said you were sad and that he was just generally worried about you." I tried to think back to 2 months ago, it was around the time I told him about Jack, which obviously would've worried him.

"Ah." I replied as I carried on driving.

After 30 minutes, we finished listening to band aid on repeat and finally arrived at the shopping mall.

We got out and decided to grab something to eat before we started out shopping spree.

I shivered as we walked in the parking lot. Today was one of the coldest days there has been, I was wearing a red jumper with black jeans but I was still cold.

We entered the shopping mall and found a little cafe.

As we ordered, I got a text from Luke saying he was going to be home late because they are making him work off the time he missed this morning.

"Is all the family coming for dinner tomorrow?" I sipped on my coffee as I picked up my ham and cheese sandwich.
"Yeah, I only invited you, Luke, Beau and Jai, none of the rest of the family are around, they're all still in Australia. I'm sure they will come over soon though."
"What about Paige? Is she coming."
"Beau and Paige broke up a while back, didn't Luke tell you?" I shook my head.
"Luke doesn't tell me anything." I laughed.

But inside I was upset. Me and Luke said we would tell each other everything. Maybe he just forgot though, it is a small thing.

"Annie?" Gina said, my eyes refocused, I think too much.
"Sorry, what did you say again?"
"I asked how your family are and if your doing anything with them for Christmas."
"No, I will probably go in the new year and have a late Christmas dinner with them but I'm not seeing them for Christmas, but their all fine."

After we had dinner, we started to shop.

"So I need to buy for James, skip, beau, Jai, you and Luke." I muttered, scanning down my list.
"Me? Why me?"
"Because your practically my LA mum, you've helped me out this year, I can't not buy you a present."
"Aw babe or should I say my British daughter?" She joked as we entered a small Christmas shop.

"Thank you have a nice day." The cashier greeted as we carried out bags out of the store.

After 6 hours of shopping, we got back into the car and I drive Gina back home.

"I guess Luke's working today?"
"Yeah, he has to work later aswell because he was late for work."
"You can come home with me if you like, I can cook you dinner."
"Thanks for the offer but I'm good, anyway your cooking dinner tomorrow, plus it gives me time to wrap the presents before he comes back."

"So I will see you tomorrow at 3?" Gina asked as she was getting out the car, I passed her, her bags.
"Of course, goodnight."

I drove off from the house and drove back to the apartment. It was already pretty dark so I quickly got my bags out the car when I arrived and entered the complex.

Once I unlocked the door to the apartment, I put all the bags down and got out the wrapping paper and all the presents.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells." I sung as I wrapped one of Lukes presents which was a book on photography.

"I'm home." Luke yelled.
"Wait wait! Go outside." I shouted as I jumped up from the sofa and grabbed the presents and ran into my room.

I looked around seeing if I left anything.
"It's alright, you can come in." He opened the door and looked at me confused.
"What were you doing?" He asked curiously.
"Wrapping presents, I don't want you seeing what I brought you."
"That reminds me, I need to go and buy your presents."
"A diamond ring will be plenty." I sarcastically murmured.
"If you think you getting that your going to be disappointed." He wrapped his arms around my stomach and placed a kiss on my forehead.
"I honestly will be happy with nothing, I've already got everything I want."
"You're so cliché." He laughed as I pushed him away so I could clean the mess I had made.
"I'm sure we said that the other day."
"Don't tell me we're a cliché couple because I will leave."
"What's wrong with being cliché brooks?"
"There's nothing wrong with it, I just don't want us to be cliché, I don't want us to be the same as everyone else."
"So you're not going to leave?" I asked referring to his previous statement.
"You'll never get rid of me."