☆11/'That's A Nice Name.'☆

Luke's POV-
Me and Annie were on the way to my mums house. Annie looks gorgeous tonight , she was wearing a red dress which came to just below the knee and she had half of her hair tied back. Maybe it's just British girls who always look amazing.

As for me, I was wearing a normal white button up t shirt with black jeans. It wasn't meant to be a formal dinner but I looked underdressed compared to Annie.

"Why did you move out of your house?"
Annie asked as she was looking at the scenery out the window.
"I was going to college and I needed a place of my own."
"How do you pay for your apartment? I mean without the help from me."

"My mums paying for me until I find a job, I going for an interview next week for a cafe around the corner, you know which one, the one where I took you when you first got here." She nodded.

We got to the massive house that I lived in for most of my house. The house was surrounded by trees but it still got roasting hot. I walked to the door and Annie followed me shyly.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, my mum won't bite." She smiled but I could still see she was anxious.
"It's fine, I'll just follow the your lead."

I knocked on the door and my mum opened it straight away. My mum has always been there for me, jai and beau since we were small so I know she would be proud of me what ever I did.

"Luke!" She yelled as she embraced me into a inviting hug.
"Mum, this is Annabelle." I called her that because I know she doesn't like being called Annabelle.
"Hello, thats a nice name, I'm Gina."
"Nice to meet you, but you can call me Annie." She said while glaring at me.

Annie's POV-
After jai, beau and beau's girlfriend (Paige)had come, we all sat down at the table. Luke told me he would be surprised if Paige came because she's always bailing on him.

Paige was wearing a black crop top with a short black skirt. She was always on her iphone6s and never really paid any attention to beau.

"So, I hope you like turkey dinner." Gina said as she put out the plates.
"It looks fantastic." I said.
"Thank you honey."

"So Annie, I hear you came from England."
"You can probably tell by my accent. I came here for college. I wasn't expecting to be sharing with Luke."
"Do you have any family here? Any siblings?"
"I have one brother, called caleb but he lives back in England."

After learning more about Gina and hearing about when jai and Luke were babies, we all left the table and went into the lounge.

"Your mum has a beautiful house." I whispered to Luke.
"Well, that's because beautiful people grew up in it." He said as he stopped and let me admire him. I laughed as I carried on walking to the living room.

We all sat down and began talking again. The room was very nice, it had white walls with duck egg blue patterns on them. It had duck egg blue sofas with tonnes of photo frames of the family which made the room feel special.

"Paige,what do you think about the janoskians?" I said as I looked at her. She looked up and gave me a fake smile.

"I like them, what about you?" Ugh, even the way she spoke made me cringe, she didn't act like a nice person, she didn't even seem happy that she was here. When I first got here, I thought that we had become quite friendly, she was telling me everything about her and Beau but it seemed something has changed and now she was really rude.

"Yeah so do I, I think it's awesome that you can do all of that from YouTube." Luke grinned.
"I'll always be proud of my boys." Gina said while wrapping her arms around jai and pulling him in.

"I hope to see you soon!" Gina waved as me and Luke went to his car.

"Your mum is so sweet."
"She really likes you, she doesn't think much of Paige."
"I'm glad she likes me, I was scared she wouldn't like me."
"Who wouldn't like you?" He playfully punched me on the shoulder.