☆61/'I'll Be Right Here When You Get Back.'☆

(Short chapter, read below to find out my new updating schedule! Really important!)

Annie's POV-
'It's fine, have a good Christmas x' I messaged back to Emma.

Emma has already made plans for tonight and tomorrow so I now have to be alone for the weekend. But if I tell Luke, he'll get worried and I want him to enjoy his mini break away.

My phone alarm went off which told me that my food was ready. I looked at my lockscreen and saw me and Luke in front of the Christmas tree, the photo that Gina took when we visited for Christmas dinner.

I got my lasagna out the oven and put it on the plate. I poured myself a glass of lemonade and then sat on the sofa, eating while watching a re run of gossip girl.

I sat grinning at the Christmas decorations. Christmas was my favourite holiday and I have made so many memories this Christmas already. Like when Luke tripped over the fairy lights wires, when Beau spilled his drink all of his mums carpet last week and when we brought the biggest Christmas tree ever.

This is where I thought about Jack. I miss Luke obviously because his my boyfriend but it's also because I feel safe with him and I know he would protect me from anything and even though we hadn't said it yet, I love him.

My phone started vibrating which distracted my train of thought. I put my lasagna down on the coffee table and then looked over at my phone. It was Luke.

"Brooks? Missing me already?" I joked as I heard his sigh of relief.
"Nope." He replied.
"I'm so happy you picked up, I thought that you weren't going to answer." He later said.
"I would've answered quicker but I was eating."
"No it's fine, I just get worried."

I missed hearing his voice so much.

"So, how is it?" I asked taking a forkful of lasagna.

Luke's POV-
"The room is massive, way too big for one person." I spoke as I lent on the balcony look out over the city.
"I wish I could be there with you." Annie said back to me.

We were currently catching up on the phone, I had just landed and I wanted to make sure Annie was okay.

"I know but I'll be back before you know it, is Emma there yet?"
"Not yet, she's coming in an hour or so." Annie replied. I walked back over to my bed and collapsed on it.
"Good, have you locked the doors?"

I felt clingy when I asked all these questions but if I ask her, I'll be less anxious about everything.

"No, I will do soon though, Luke don't worry, I'll be right here when you get back and then we can enjoy Christmas together."
"Out first Christmas together." I smiled and shook my head in disbelief.

I couldn't believe that me and Annie has only known each other for five to six months and now we are just experiencing our first Christmas. I'm so lucky to have her.

"I want you to go now and have fun." Annie demanded down the phone. I heard her shuffling and I presumed that she was getting off the sofa.
"I don't want to leave you lonely though."
"I won't be lonely will I? I have Emma, I want you to have fun, take loads of photos for me, I want to hear everything when you get back."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!" She exclaimed.
"Go and enjoy your holiday babe." Annie said.
"I miss you." I confessed.
"I miss you too, now stop before I cry, goodbye Luke."
"Goodbye Annabelle, I text you tonight."
"Okay." She quietly said.

Then the line went dead. I felt immediately sad which was unusual for me.

I had never felt like this about someone, I feel empty without her. I've never ended a phone call and felt like crying. I'm going to see her in a few days and I've got to tell her that....

that I love her.

This is going to be a long authors note but it's really really important so please read all of it!

Firstly, I'm sorry that I didn't update last week, I needed to focus on school which is one of the reasons why this book is ending on the Friday 21st of October 2016.

This is where my new uploading schedule comes in.

Today's update (Monday 10th of October 2016) will be the last time on this book that I upload once a week. What I mean by that is that starting from the 17th of October to the 21st of October, I will be uploading daily which means I will be updating 5 days in a row to celebrate the end of the book!

My last update of daily updating (21st) will the last actual chapter of this book and it's going to be a long one!

So I'm sorry for today's short chapter but I really hope you will look forward to the 5 days in a row of updating!!

-ASOH