☆56/'It's Only Three Days.'☆

Annie's POV-
While Luke was having a shower, I sat there, looking at the tree.

It was decorated with silver and gold sparkly tinsel which matched the copper, silver and gold baubles which were scattered along the tree. The silver star on top on the tree stood out because of the silver twinkling lights that glowed against the green pines.

I loved out tree because it reminded me so much of home when we used to decorate the tree weeks before Christmas out of excitement.

A few hours had passed and me and Luke were sat on the sofa, I had a piece of paper on my lap with a pen.

"Okay, so I have wrote down every date up until Christmas on the piece of paper and we are going to fill each day with what we are doing and I'm going to put it on the fridge, so we can both see it."
He nodded his head.

After 20 minutes, we had filled out 8 days of the 12 days up until Christmas.

"I'm going away from the 21st to the 24th."
"Don't remind me." She said as she wrote it down on the calendar.
"It's only three days."
"Yeah but it's the three days before Christmas, including Christmas Eve." I pouted as he put his hand over mine.
"I'll be back late Christmas Eve, if I get back early enough, we can go for a meal or order takeaway and eat it together, I don't want to leave you but I have to."
"I know, I know you have to go but I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." He reassured me.

"So, next week your working most of it, that means I'll do some Christmas shopping and some college work, the week after, your away and that's it. Oh and next Tuesday we're at your mums for Christmas dinner."  I put my pen down.

"What will you do when I'm away?"
"I don't know yet why?"
"Because I don't want you to be alone, can't you visit someone?"
"I guess I could invite Emma round, it would be sooner than I expected to see her but we were planning to meet up." I considered as I put the calendar on the fridge.
"I don't mind who your with, I just don't want to leave you alone."
"I know but I'm sure I'll be fine, I can't stay hiding forever, Jack hasn't even done anything for ages." I said knowing that he is planning something, Jack wouldn't stay quiet for this long.

Luke's POV-
After me and Annie talked for a while, she went into her room and skyped her mum to see how she was.

I was replying to a few fans on Twitter and then I saw that the photo of me and Annie kissing in the restaurant, was posted everywhere. I had blocked the account who posted it but I forgot that everyone else could see it. All of our fans were posting it everywhere, everyone was tweeting Annie and me asking us about it. I turned my phone off and hoped that Annie wouldn't see it.

Jack is still around and he is coming after me.