☆19/'I Don't Like Her.'☆

Luke's POV-
Jai, me and beau were out to grab lunch. I wasn't working today, so I wanted to go out for lunch as I don't normally have it.

"I'll have the same as him." Jai said. The waitress walked away from the table, swaying her hips and flicking her hair.

"Don't stare at her too long guys." I said as I sipped my drink.
"And you weren't? I know I have a girlfriend but it's not like she pays any attention." Beau replied.
Jai laughed as he took a photo of the food for a snapchat.

"So, how's your love life luke?" Beau tapped his fingers on the table.
"What love life?" Jai joked.
"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.
"Haven't you made a move on Annie yet?" I shook my head.
"Dude, she's blonde, smart and hot. What are you waiting for?" Jai smirked.
"Do you even like her?" I looked up and Jai was still smirking and beau was looking at me. So I decided to tell the truth.

"I don't like her." Ok, I lied.
"I'll have her then." To think of Jai and Annie together made me nearly gag.

After lunch, we went shopping for a few things and then we went back to my apartment.

"Annie, you home?" I shouted.
"I'm just getting changed, hold on." A couple of minutes later, Annie come out wearing a white lace crop top and black shorts which made her skin look pale but I love pale skin.

"Hey bro, do you want to come on holiday with us?"
"What?"
"Do you want to come to England with us?" Beau turned around his phone and I looked at the deal.
"What part of England?" Annie chipped in.
"London, but we would probably travel out of there."
"Annie you should come." Jai suggested.
"I don't want to cramp your style."
"You wouldn't, come on, it would be fun and we could film some videos there."
After a couple of minutes, Annie spoke up.

Annie's POV-
"Yeah, I'm up for it, but is that ok for you guys?"
"Sure, your part of us now." Luke grinned.
"And would it be ok if I go to Manchester for a day, to see my family? You guys could come as well."
"Love to."

Jai and Beau stayed for a couple of hours, they did a live stream and then left.

"When are we going to England?" Luke asked.
"Wait hold on." I went on to my phone calendar.
"Next Friday."
"It's that close?!?"
"Yeah, I'm super excited. I haven't seen my family for ages."
"Will I get to meet them?"
"If you want." My family will like Luke. My family like his kind of sense of humour and my younger brother watches the janoskians since I live with one.

"Who's coming with us?"
"James, skip, Jai, beau, me and you." He replied.
"Oh ok, well I've got to go and complete some essays and school work. Night." I got up from the sofa and stepped towards the door.
"Night Annabelle." I looked back and he was channel surfing without caring that he called me Annabelle.

This is a filler for the week! I'll update again on Sunday! I've also created a reading list called 'Books I recommend you read ❤️' so please check it out, I'll add books that I read and like on there every week! Ily all <3
-ASOH