☆43/'Oh, So You Know Annie?"☆

Annie's POV-
I opened the door and placed my water bottle on the table.
"Have a good run?" Luke looked up from his dinner.
I nodded as I took my phone out my pocket.
"It's a beautiful day, it's a shame you have work." I sulked.
"We could've gone to the park with a picnic." I suggested. You could tell Luke was angry that he had to go to work.

I sat down on the sofa next to him.
"I know, we could go to the cinema tonight if you want?" He looked at me.
"I don't know, I don't really like going out with you." I joked sarcastically. "Why? It's not that bad being seen out with the hottest guy on the planet." He smiled smugly.
"Yeah, but Jai's busy today so I don't really want to be seen with second best." I pulled a face and then looked at him.
"You know you love my beautiful looks."
"Only because you and jai look the same." I smiled realising what I just said.
"I'm going to get you for this." He demanded.
"Well you can get me after I've come out the shower, I can't be dealing with a jealous boy right now." I quickly got up before Luke could grab me and pin me down.

He laughed as he shook his head.

"Keep believing that Annabelle."

Luke's POV-
I walked into work listening to my playlist. The coffee shop was already busy and it was only 3 o'clock.

"Thanks Luke." Jasmine said. Jasmine always did the shift before me which meant that she could leave when I got here.

Jack wasn't here yet but when he came, I really want to find out about him.

Annie told me about him, but she didn't tell me anything about who he actually was.

"Pass me my apron?" I asked Jack. Jack had arrived a couple of minutes ago and I was already feeling my blood boil. I hate him for what he did to Annie.

Every time I see him around, I instantly feel jealous. I shouldn't feel jealous because I'm with Annie but I just feel so jealous that he got there first.

Our shift had ended and we had to clean up. I grabbed the mop out of the cupboard and started to clean the floors.

"So, are you liking LA so far?" I questioned.
"Yeah, it's an amazing place." He shouted as I nodded in agreement.
"Why did you move from England? My roommate, Annie said its a lovely place." I smirked to myself as I acted dumb.
"I had a bad reputation over there, someone made something up that messed up my life." He paused and looked over at me, then back down to the counter.
"I had to get in a new headspace, find people who believe me and don't make stuff up about me, real friends. You know?"
"I get you." I replied quietly.

"But yeah, if it wasn't for that, I would still be there. The place where me and Annie lived was amazing, it was a really content place."
"Oh, so you know Annie?" I lifted my head and noticed the look on Jack's face. The look which I make when I've made a mistake or messed up.

"We met a couple of times. I don't know her well. But what do you expect when we live in the same place? Of course we are going to bump into each other."
"She's a great girl, it's a coincidence that you both moved here isn't it?"
"You could say that." He smiled sheepishly.

You could tell he was awkward. I was awkward. I was talking to a murderer.

"We could all meet up sometime? I'm sure you and Annie will get on really well." Annie would be so mad at me right now, she didn't want me to talk to him.

"Maybe, you'll have to ask your girlfriend first."
"Annie? She's not my girlfriend bro."
"Sorry, it's just that your really close."
"How do you know that?" I stopped mopping and looked up, leaning on my mop.
"I've seen some Instagram pictures and your tweets to each other."
"How do you know my social media? We've only worked together for like two weeks."
"My sister is a fan of your group."
"The janoskians? Didn't know we were that big."
"You're massive. You have millions of fans."
"It sounds like your a bigger fan that your sister."
"Haha, no." He played it off very smoothly.

"Thanks for locking up." I said as I chucked him the set of keys.
"No problem."
"I'm going now, bye."
"See you later."
"And hey." I poked my head back around the door.
"Next time just be honest with me."
"Honest?" He replied.
"Yeah you know, about how you killed Annie's dad and nearly raped her?" I shut the door and breathes heavily.

Annie is going to kill me.

I finally found someone who can play Jack!! The actor's name is Craig Roberts. I know him as he played 'Rio' in 'The Story Of Tracy Beaker' which was literally my favourite show when I was younger. I hope you think he suits the character well :)

-ASOH