Epilogue

Annie's POV-
"No I'll be fine, thanks anyway." I stuttered to Gina as I got out the car and walked to the apartment.

Luke's funeral was the saddest yet most beautiful funeral I have ever attended.

I missed him so much.

I loved seeing all the family come together and all of the speeches and memories that everyone had shared with him.

"Stay strong, darling, ring me if you need anything." Gina shouted at the car, her voice cracked up at some parts.

I smiled and then went inside to the warmth.

At the funeral, I still didn't tell anyone that me and Luke were a thing.

We decided to keep it a secret and that was the way it was going to stay.

Forever our little secret.

Over the past month, we had let the fans know about Luke's passing, all of the family including me all made a small little vlog each that was then combined to make a video and then it was uploaded to the channel.

Mine was very quick because I didn't want to make the video all negative.

"It makes my stomach drop and my heart break to even think about this event. Luke will always be watching over everyone and will always be remembered, I love you Luke."

The fans were devastated and I can totally feel where they're coming from.

It was so sudden. If you told me two months ago, that Luke was going to die, I wouldn't believe it for a second.

But now it was January 29th and Luke was dead. And it was because of me.

I tried not to think about that anymore as my therapist told me that's the reason why I'm never happy anymore. Because I blame myself for everything.

But I blame myself, because it was me who caused this all.

I searched around my bag for the key that was at the bottom of the bag.

I opened the door and looked at the empty room.

I sat on the sofa, remembering times that me and Luke had shared together in this apartment.

'Everything good must come to an end.' I thought as I got up and walked into the bedroom.

The photo of me and Luke on the desk caught my eye.

I walked over to it and picked it up, stroking the glass which covered Luke's face.

I placed it back down and picked up the birthday card next to it, the one that Luke had brought me for my birthday.

'For my LA girl,
Love you forever and always,
Your coffee shop boy x'