☆27/'You Look Stunning.'☆

Annie's POV-
Me and Liam walked into the restaurant. Liam was wearing a suit. I was glad he was because it looks like I had dressed up to much for a date.

We sat down at a table which was hidden with a variety of plants.
"This restaurant is so nice and the menu looks even nicer."
"I came here last week with Sam. the food is amazing." Sam was an old friend of Liam's.

Our food was ordered as soon as we got here. The service was really quick.

"Can I ask you a question?" He nodded as he drank his drink.
"Yeah."
"Why did you ask me out? The first time."
"Why don't you like me?" He asked.
"No, of course I do. I didn't mean it like that."
"I'm only joking, of course I know what you mean."

"I asked you out because we have a connection, we get each other. Every time I'm with you I feel a spark. I shouldn't be saying that because I'm your teacher but I really like you. And you are beautiful, you proved that tonight, you look stunning."

I blushed and covered my face.
"Don't cover you face, it's gorgeous."
"You don't stop with the compliments do you?" He shook his head while chuckling.
"Thank you, that meant a lot to me."
"I'm only telling you the truth."
"Well, I'm really glad to be here tonight, I feel the same way about you. I feel the bond that we have and I would love to see where it can take us. Also, your very hot."

I can't believe I just said that to my teacher. I felt so confident when I was around Liam, he brings out the good side in me.

Our food arrived and it tasted as good as it looked.

After dinner, we decided not to get pudding as we were both full from earlier. He insisted he payed so he paid the bill and we got back in the car.

"Can I take you somewhere?"
"Where?"
"You'll see, so is that a yes?" I nodded.

We drove for about 15 minutes until he stopped the car. He grabbed a blanket from the back seat and told me to get out the car.

When I got out the car, you could see the stars shining right above us. In front was LA at night. We could see all the buildings with the lights. Liam took my hand and we walked over to a big rock that we sat on.

"This is beautiful." I said astonished.
"Just like you." He intertwined his fingers with mine and I rested my head on his shoulder.
"You must be cold." He draped the blanket over me and then grabbed my hand again.

Sitting up here with Liam made me forget everything. Everything that had happened to me since I got here, had gone. This moment was the best moment I've had in a while.

Luke hadn't left my mind. All the times he got jealous of me, all the times I got jealous of him, him picking me up after I nearly got assaulted, then sleeping with him had made me realise how much I liked him. But the problem is I really like Liam aswell.

"I've had an extremely good time tonight, Liam."
"Me too."
"But if we did start dating, what would happen to our 'student and teacher relationship' ?"
"I would still be your teacher, I'd just be your boyfriend aswell. It's a risk but I'm willing to take it."
"It feels like this is our 10th date, we have been to so many coffee shops and cafes together, it's like we've been dating for ages."
"If you feel like that then, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I grinned and looked into his eyes.
"I would be honoured to." And on that note, he placed his hand on the side of my face and kissed me. The kiss was slow and gentle but very passionate and meaningful. I got goosebumps when his hand touched me but I didn't care. He was so caring and he didn't rush. He told me we would take it slow, which I liked. This was my first relationship since Jack and I didn't want to mess it up.

We made our way back to the car and drive back to the outside of my apartment.

"Thanks for tonight, I'll text you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek as I opened the door.
"Goodnight Annie."
"Goodnight Liam."

Also thank you to wetlrh for making my new book covers! They are amazing and I love them so much! Check his account out<3
-ASOH