☆49/'We're Going Back Tomorrow.'☆

Luke's POV-
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm feeling better, the doctors said I'm making progress." Miranda confirmed.
"That's good then, how has life been since our last trip?"
"Good, nothing's really changed to be honest, but everything's going well. Caleb's doing well at school, Annie's exceeding in college. What's more could you want?" She giggled.

"I really hope you get better soon." I said as I kissed Miranda's cheek.
"Thank you love, if I don't see you before you go back, have a safe journey home."
"Thanks, we're going back tomorrow, If I don't see you before tomorrow, I'll be back over here to visit soon, I'm sure Annie will plan another trip soon." She laughed.
"Take good care of her." She smiled.
"Will do, take care Miranda."
"Goodbye Luke."

I walked out of the hospital room and immediately looked at my phone.

Annie was still ignoring me after what happened yesterday with the door slamming. I thought I would visit Miranda as I hadn't see her yet.

I called a taxi and waited on a bench for it.

I checked Twitter and luckily that photo is no where to be seen. I really wish I could tell Annie about this but I know that she will get more anxious.

Annie's POV-
I lay on the sofa watching TV. That unknown number that contacted mum was on my mind and had been since I visited her.

I wish I could tell Luke, but I'm still angry at him and I don't want him to worry about me.

"I'm back." Caleb shouted.
"Afternoon kiddo, how was school?" I asked sitting up on the sofa.

I turned the tv down and got up and went into the kitchen.

"Boring, have you seen mum today?"
"No, Luke went up earlier though, he should be on his way back."
"When can I go up?"
"I can text dad if you want? He could come and pick you up before he goes up tonight?" He nodded.
"Thanks, I'm going upstairs."

My dad goes to work on the day and then goes to the hospital straight after work and sleeps overnight. Me and Luke look after the house because he never comes home and if he does, it's because he's forgotten something.

I went back to the sofa and messaged dad. I watched a full episode of 'Fuller House' and then Luke came back from the hospital.

"I'm back, oh you're in here." He exclaimed as he took off his jumper and hung it on the banister of the stairs.
"How's mum." I said quietly.

I was still mad at him but I couldn't ignore him forever.

"Oh, so your talking to me now?" He poured himself a glass of juice.
"Yeah, she's doing great."
"Caleb's going up to visit mum tonight, dad said Caleb will be back by half past nine."
"Okay, do you want me to cook dinner now then?"
"If you want, I'm not that hungry though, but you can cook it for you and Caleb."

I wasn't trying to annoy him, I generally wasn't hungry. I haven't really ate a full meal since I've been here, I've been worrying about mum too much to eat.

Luke was washing up. It was now half past six and Caleb had just left to visit mum. Dad gave me a box of chocolates to say thank you for everything that we have done. Since we are leaving tomorrow, I probably won't get to see him before I go.

"I've put some salad in the fridge if you want it."
"Thanks." I murmured.
"Do you want to watch a movie or go out?" He was trying so hard with me and I really wanted to feel forgiving feelings towards him but I couldn't.
"I think I'm just going to lie in bed for a while, I don't feel too well."
"Maybe you could eat something? I can do something with that salad if you want." I slowly got up from the sofa.
"Thanks, but no thanks. I'll be fine, I just need a good sleep. When Caleb gets back make sure he goes to bed."
"Are you sure you feel okay?"
"I'm fine, don't worry about me."

I walked upstairs as silence filled the room.