☆17/'Me And Him?'☆

Luke's POV-
"I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I walked out the cafe. Annie was waiting in the car outside so we could go and grab dinner together.

"How was your shift?" She questioned as I got into the car.
"Good, got a few tips." I was putting my seat belt on when I saw a gift on the dashboard.
"Hey, what's this?"
"Oh yeah, I went shopping and brought it for you. Open the bag." I opened the bag and found a new lip ring in a small box.
"If you don't like it, I can return it." She said as she steered the wheel.
"No, I love it, thanks you didn't have to."
"It's fine, I like surprising people with gifts, it make me happy." She smiled. Wow, she was so kind.

"Where are we going to dinner?"
"I was thinking maybe that restaurant that's hidden, you know the one we drive past the other day."
I nodded.
"Sounds good."

We finally got to the restaurant. This restaurant was hidden away and it was really small. But it was mysterious and I liked it.

I grabbed my phone to take a photo of the outside as it had a basic sign but the walls were painted like a sunset which included this dark purple.

"Hey Annie? Can you get out the photo, your gonna break my camera." She put her middle finger up at me as she walked out the shot.

We went inside and I didn't expect the decorations to be like it was. The ceiling had wooden planks with wires dangling down, at the end of the wires were some rose gold boxes which had a light in. There was photo frames around the room which were painted in gold, silver and copper. The tables were all painted black which looked good with there circular shape. All of the chairs were white plastic but it gave a great look to the place.

Annie sat down at a table and pushed her sunglasses onto her head.

Annie's POV-
"So what do you want to order?" I said looking through the menu. The place wasn't that busy so we wouldn't be waiting long for our food.

"Ummm." Luke said as his eyes scanned the menu.
"Maybe the chicken salad?" He said.
"Yeah, I was going to have that too."

We ordered our food and drinks and our drinks arrived quite quickly.

"Have you called your family today?" Luke asked as he sipped up his cola.
"Gee, your not my mum." I joked.
"I rung my dad earlier."
"I'm just going to go to the ladies room, I'll be back soon." I said. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I fixed my make up and went back to Luke. Since the weather is always super hot here, my makeup never stayed on anymore. When I was walking out, I saw Luke looking at my phone.

When he saw me coming he put it down, was he snooping at my texts? Was he looking through my notes?

"The food will be ready in a few minutes." I picked up my phone and saw a text from Jack. Oh my gosh. He would've seen the text. I started to panic and I deleted the message.
"Are you ok?" I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me.
"I'm good." I lied.

The food was lovely, both of the salads were nice.
"I'll pay for this." Luke pulled out his wallet, I put my hand on his arm to stop him.
"No I will pay my part."
"You payed for the pizza the other night, now it's my turn." I finally let him pay and then realised my hand was still on his wrist. I pulled away as I grabbed my phone.

"Thanks for coming you guys, your such a cute couple." The old women called behind the counter.
"Me and him? We're not dating." I reassured her.
"Oh, my bad. Have a nice night."
Me and Luke smiled at each other as we walked to the car.

Comment if you ship anuke or lannie:)
-ASOH