☆6/'It's Starting Tomorrow?'☆

Annie's POV-
I turned the shower off as I walked out the bathroom with my hair in a towel. Don't worry, I was wearing my bathrobe.

I walked into my room and got changed into my black ripped jeans with a hogwarts t shirt. I was a massive fan of Harry Potter. My favourite one was 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets. It was the second book and it was the best in my opinion. I tied up my hair into a messy high ponytail and applied a bare minimum of makeup.

"Afternoon." I said while grabbing some bread and putting it in the toaster.
"Afternoon, it's only 10:30." Geez. It was still the morning?
"I'm going to sort out my school bag for tomorrow, what time will we leave to go to school?"
"It's starting tomorrow?" Luke said looking at me like I had an alien head.
"Yes, you really don't keep your time well do you? He shook his head and then bit his lip piercing.
"We will leave when I'm ready, I can't guarantee a time." My toast popped out the toaster and then I spread butter on to it.

I sorted my big black shoulder bag I would be using for college. I was really excited for Tomorrow, I can finally pursue my career without being caught up in everything with jac-. I cleared my mind as I walked into the lounge. Beau was sat there with a girl next to him which I expected was his girlfriend.

"Hey Annie, this is who I was talking about." He said to the girl sat next to him who was picking at her freshly manicured nails. She looked up and saw me.
"Hi, I'm Paige." She said as she got up and put her hand out. She had short browny-redy hair which came to just below her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes were looking at me while I was smelling the vanilla spray she was wearing.
"I'm Annie."
"Paige works out at the college your going to." Beau said.
"Not a proper job, I just help out around the place." She was wearing ocean blue top which was topped with a leather jacket which perfectly match her designer black jeans.

Luke's POV-

"And then beau fell into the pool when our mum walked out into the back yard." We were sat round the coffee table telling stories of our childhood. Paige and Annie couldn't stop laughing and beau was red with embarrassment.

"Well I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I came from Washington but moved to LA because of my dads job when I was 8. Now I have a flat but next year me and beau are going to look for a house." Paige was very interesting. There was something about her which seemed weird and I couldn't place my finger on it.
"So what about you Annie, tell us about yourself."
"Well I have one brother called Caleb and I moved here without my parents to come to this college. I used to live in the UK but my mum grew up in Italy with her small family so we used to go on holiday there every year. But now we can't."
"Do you have any family in America?" Paige asked while sipping her healthy detox juice.
"I have some in Alabama but apart from them, no."

After beau and Paige left, me and Annie were sat around doing nothing.
"Hey do you want to go to this coffee shop round the corner?" I suggested. We hadn't been out yet since we started to live together.
"Sure." She got her sandals and put them on. Once we got outside the sun rays hit me and they were as hot as the coffee we got when we got to the shop.

"Do you come to the place much then?" Annie asked while taking photos of the sky through the window.
"Yeah, ever since I moved here, I use this place to come here when things get to much with school or YouTube."
She got out her red polka dot purse and slid some money across the table.
"Here is my money for the hot chocolate." She said softly.
"It's fine, I'll pay."
"No take my-"
"It's fine."
"Thank you." She thanked as she asked me for an opinion on her Instagram photo. She gave me her name as I added her. After that we went back to the flat.

"You didn't tell us much earlier about yourself."
"I don't really like telling people much about me." She looked at her feet and then adjusted her ponytail.
"So how will I learn stuff about you?"
"You will have to find out for yourself." She smiled.